Home

Season Matchmaking Changed

This is a discussion on Season Matchmaking Changed within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2014, 07:48 AM   #49
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Season Matchmaking Changed

I don't even look what stats my opponents had when they beat me. You can't change it anyways.
Old 05-13-2014, 11:13 AM   #50
Banned

LAKERKING's Arena

This sucks! Ever since the update I'm getting 4-5 trucks in my season Like my stats are 3500+ and the 4-5 are 5000+ I haven't made it past the first round since the update and rare's are USELESS to me now i may have only played two seasons since the update but if I don't make to at least the third round in my next season I don't think I will play anymore and don't get me wrong I love the update but the season matchmaking sucks and makes the update suck! Hope they do something the game is so cool but this is a huge turnoff!
Old 05-13-2014, 04:56 PM   #51
Rookie

You guys need to realize that this thread is months old and that the matchmaking has been reverted back since the time this post was made. You're complaining about a change that came and went already.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2014, 05:32 PM   #52
Rookie

Gradient_Level's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAKERKING
This sucks! Ever since the update I'm getting 4-5 trucks in my season Like my stats are 3500+ and the 4-5 are 5000+ I haven't made it past the first round since the update and rare's are USELESS to me now i may have only played two seasons since the update but if I don't make to at least the third round in my next season I don't think I will play anymore and don't get me wrong I love the update but the season matchmaking sucks and makes the update suck! Hope they do something the game is so cool but this is a huge turnoff!
I hear you. The last time I played, I made it to the third round before getting steamrolled. I didn't even bother energizing because my opponent had about 1500+ advantage in every category. The sad part is that this is the furthest I've gotten since early March. Up until then, I had first or second round exits.
Old 05-13-2014, 09:09 PM   #53
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by antwon44
adding one legendary sure.. but you bought SIX! looks like you were trying for an easy win..... point is dont complain about teams being better than the rest of the field when you were going to do the same thing lol

I added one, then saw the other guys above everyone, then added another and another and another.
It's not like I started a season then said hahahahahaha I'm gonna spend $150 to smash people.
Gimme a break
Old 05-13-2014, 09:12 PM   #54
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MettaWorldWarIII
You guys need to realize that this thread is months old and that the matchmaking has been reverted back since the time this post was made. You're complaining about a change that came and went already.

Show me ANYWHERE on these forums where it says the changes have been reverted back.
The original post is less than 2 months old.
Old 05-14-2014, 11:56 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by IYoDa
Show me ANYWHERE on these forums where it says the changes have been reverted back.
The original post is less than 2 months old.
If you were around when the change was originally made you would know that they were reverted back.

What they did was add a bunch of "bots" to help even things out by putting the best players with good bots instead of putting them with the lower ranked people. When they realized though that the best players had to play full seasons against almost all bots and they had major matchmaking wait times they changed it back and matchmaking went back to terrible again.

SN: McDiddy
Favorite team: Phoenix Suns
MVP: Steve Nash MVP card
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2014, 04:12 PM   #56
Rookie

The seasons match making is a disgrace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »