Home

How do you win a Season Championship?

This is a discussion on How do you win a Season Championship? within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2014, 01:36 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How do you win a Season Championship?

Matchmaking is flawed seriously flawed. I am 4k facing over 8k players season after season. I heard it takes in account all your cards at there pro maxed lvl even if there not????? Any truth to that that u know of? If so that's really stupid because how can you collect and pro a card and still be competing in seasons?

For ex I have a leg pippen not pro in my line up but season matching calculates that as a pro maxed card when match making? True not true Idk......

BUT

Matchmaking should be made based on cards 1-15 in your deck, what they are not what they could be, nor should it factor an epic or rare in deck that would be in season if max pro.....because simply its just too hard and drop rates are not high enufff to bet on getting that other rare epic of legend card to max out.

Keep seasons simple.....1-15 as they are, not potential 1-15.........TRUCKS ARE KILLING THIS GAME
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2014, 04:23 PM   #26
Rookie

Gradient_Level's Arena

I have just accepted the fact that at best, I will make it to the semifinals. Once I get there, I don't even bother recharging my playersfor the most part because my opponent usually has about 1100-1500 more points per category than I do.
Old 05-29-2014, 04:31 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradient_Level
I have just accepted the fact that at best, I will make it to the semifinals. Once I get there, I don't even bother recharging my playersfor the most part because my opponent usually has about 1100-1500 more points per category than I do.
yeah ive accepted that its pay to win and that the best i can hope for is super lucky draws on cards and seasons. Hopefully getting legends or playoff cards and avoiding trucks.

I would love to get into a season with 29 other 4-4.5k LU players. That would be a fun season, that would be a season I would mash QGs none stop for energy and possible LU upgrades. Hell maybe even spend money if it was close. but spending enough to cover a 4k stat gap is redonkulus

Leg: Pros Drexler,Howard,Baylor, single Erving,Pippen,Monroe(Only 1 drafted in 30k+ games), Dr J

Epic Pro:Westbrook,Penny,Griffin,Pippen,Holiday,Lillard ,Bosh,Garnett,Lawson,Thomas,Lillard,Aldridge

RCs:Por r.223,Orl r.229,6ers r.660,LaL r.180

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »