Home

So I'm About To Finish A Season Undefeated

This is a discussion on So I'm About To Finish A Season Undefeated within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2014, 11:26 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
So I'm About To Finish A Season Undefeated

I wanted to start a new team so I did. I started a season basically immediately. When I started the quick games I pulled some rares pretty early and frequently eventually getting a pro Cliff, pro Del Negro, Pro Anthony Davis and a Pro Nate McMillan. I guess what allowed me to go undefeated is the fact that I had the credits they gave us for the maintenance issues last week and used them to buy more sub ins so I have by far the best team. Even when my team is completely exhausted it's still 200 points better than the next best team. I'm currently 86-0 and don't expect that 0 to change. Hope I get a decent Epic!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2014, 10:05 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: So I'm About To Finish A Season Undefeated

Winning the first season is probably easiest. I won my first 3... on my first season i didn't even know about support cards (had none) and ended up losing only 4 games (winning the last 70 or so including 16-0 in playoffs). All loses came while i was asleep and one of them came when i had 4/4 advantage (but road game).

The match making for your first season takes in your best 15 cards which for a new roster = nothing so you have so many upgrades during the season. My 3 subs for my first season were 2 epics (got lucky on the last day with 2 epics close together after around 400 quick games) and a rare pro (from RC).

4th season is a different story... starting off 2-2, with my 2 loses vs teams quite a bit better than mine. I should get 2 legendary (RC) to boost my roster before the season is over so i might have a shot but probably not (500 point difference).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »