Home

Issues for Cat Daddy to adress

This is a discussion on Issues for Cat Daddy to adress within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2014, 02:35 AM   #57
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Issues for Cat Daddy to adress

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Vista
If the reward has been improved, then the matchmaking in season must be totally legitemate, for example I average 2000+ stats in all category then all of my enemies must be also averaged 2000+ stats too, not 3000+ or more. Hope this kind of very disappointing situation must be totally fixed in next updates. Take my picture for example.

Sent from my Skyfire2 using Tapatalk
Yeah there is no other team in that season above 3900 (and only one team there... he's 3500-3900, a few teams hovering 3k and majority in the 2.5-2.8k range... at least if your screenshot is recent, don't remember if you're in my season but i'm in a season with him and he's undefeated so far, i even subbed out my 5 best players to rest in the game against him) so its just a few teams like that every season. My guess is once you reach a certain point, you just get put into 1 tier with all teams above that point instead of being matched with competitive team. This is probably done so the 4000+ teams (probably not too many, i'm guessing in the 100s) wouldn't have to queue for a long time to get a season nor always face the same teams.

With the new reward systems, there should be more 4k+ line-up so maybe more tiers can be added.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:09 AM   #58
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denkiteki
Yeah there is no other team in that season above 3900 (and only one team there... he's 3500-3900, a few teams hovering 3k and majority in the 2.5-2.8k range... at least if your screenshot is recent, don't remember if you're in my season but i'm in a season with him and he's undefeated so far, i even subbed out my 5 best players to rest in the game against him) so its just a few teams like that every season. My guess is once you reach a certain point, you just get put into 1 tier with all teams above that point instead of being matched with competitive team. This is probably done so the 4000+ teams (probably not too many, i'm guessing in the 100s) wouldn't have to queue for a long time to get a season nor always face the same teams.

With the new reward systems, there should be more 4k+ line-up so maybe more tiers can be added.
Yeah, that is my recent picture, so I also in a season with him.
Old 05-02-2014, 04:33 AM   #59
Pro

Quote:
Yeah, that is my recent picture, so I also in a season with him.
I'm in the season with you, #2/3 seed right now (tied). Funny how the last 2 time i faced him he dropped down to 3000 range (but i used a team - my 5 best cards... i'm taking the 4 games vs him as rest games for my best players, same with games vs Alex since his line-up is out of energy/sub 1000 the last 2 times i faced him)... I bet the guy i'm tied with (Kwanger) could beat him if he fully rest for the game against him (he has a 3500-3900 max line-up i believe). Maybe he doesn't rest until its over and Kwanger will end up winning the season instead.
Old 05-02-2014, 08:57 AM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
I'm in the season with you, #2/3 seed right now (tied). Funny how the last 2 time i faced him he dropped down to 3000 range (but i used a team - my 5 best cards... i'm taking the 4 games vs him as rest games for my best players, same with games vs Alex since his line-up is out of energy/sub 1000 the last 2 times i faced him)... I bet the guy i'm tied with (Kwanger) could beat him if he fully rest for the game against him (he has a 3500-3900 max line-up i believe). Maybe he doesn't rest until its over and Kwanger will end up winning the season instead.
You still have a chance to beat Kwanger, like you said by making your best 5 cards in a starting line-up, there are still percentage that you can beat him. I'm rooting for you tho. Goodluck!
Old 05-03-2014, 03:29 AM   #61
Pro

Quote:
You still have a chance to beat Kwanger, like you said by making your best 5 cards in a starting line-up, there are still percentage that you can beat him. I'm rooting for you tho. Goodluck!
He already tanked the first round... i think he figures he doesn't have a chance vs mula and wanted to go with the 2x team packs. He even lost his last 2 games as part of the tanking process... plus i might be playing against you in round 2 (you won game 5 btw, 120-98). Cheering for you to win the round and who knows you might beat me too, i'm going to take a nap and might not wake-up in time to energize. (honestly not really playing for much at this point, only 1 rare pro i want and that's sanders, any other rare pro will be trashed, i was just playing for the player pack 'cause mula has this season wrapped up, even -8 more games, his stats would be 1000+ points higher than mine) Pretty sure lleigha is asleep too so unless he wakes up in the next 2 hours, you will win the first round.

Mula probably also got samuel to tank, it looks like he moved his players out of position after game 1/for game 2 to make sure he'll lose 'cause he would face mula in round 2 otherwise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2014, 03:38 AM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
He already tanked the first round... i think he figures he doesn't have a chance vs mula and wanted to go with the 2x team packs. He even lost his last 2 games as part of the tanking process... plus i might be playing against you in round 2 (you won game 5 btw, 120-98). Cheering for you to win the round and who knows you might beat me too, i'm going to take a nap and might not wake-up in time to energize. (honestly not really playing for much at this point, only 1 rare pro i want and that's sanders, any other rare pro will be trashed, i was just playing for the player pack 'cause mula has this season wrapped up, even -8 more games, his stats would be 1000+ points higher than mine) Pretty sure lleigha is asleep too so unless he wakes up in the next 2 hours, you will win the first round.

Mula probably also got samuel to tank, it looks like he moved his players out of position after game 1/for game 2 to make sure he'll lose 'cause he would face mula in round 2 otherwise.
Hahaha I'm crossing fingers that I'll beat Ileigha and hoping to advance in round 2, and I'm guaranteed that you can beat me. You can also defeat Eric, which is possible you can make in the finals. Goodluck! hoping to have great season rewards to us )

Old 05-03-2014, 03:46 AM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
He already tanked the first round... i think he figures he doesn't have a chance vs mula and wanted to go with the 2x team packs. He even lost his last 2 games as part of the tanking process... plus i might be playing against you in round 2 (you won game 5 btw, 120-98). Cheering for you to win the round and who knows you might beat me too, i'm going to take a nap and might noto wake-up in time to energize. (honestly not really playing for much at this point, only 1 rare pro i want and that's sanders, any other rare pro will be trashed, i was just playing for the player pack 'cause mula has this season wrapped up, even -8 more games, his stats would be 1000+ points higher than mine) Pretty sure lleigha is asleep too so unless he wakes up in the next 2 hours, you will win the first round.

Hahaha I'm crossing fingers that I'll beat Ileigha and hoping to advance in round 2, and I'm guaranteed that you can beat me. You can also defeat Eric, which is possible you can make in the finals. Goodluck! hoping to have great season rewards to us )

Old 05-03-2014, 05:06 PM   #64
Pro

Quote:

Well i got to the finals (lost game 1 to Eric 'cause i had a meeting and didn't rest before the game... had a meeting during game 5 but somehow won that). That said, don't stand a chance in the finals but hopefully the player pack gives me a duplicate epic. Looks like back to back seasons losing in the final vs a tank (at least last time it was vs a 4100-4700 team and i managed to push it to game 7, this time its a 100% 4 game sweep).

What did you get from your player pack? Hopefully a useful epic. I wonder if the match making will be change by the next patch (i.e. should we wait till Monday to queue for season).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »