Home

Issues for Cat Daddy to adress

This is a discussion on Issues for Cat Daddy to adress within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2014, 10:05 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Issues for Cat Daddy to adress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denkiteki
Well i got to the finals (lost game 1 to Eric 'cause i had a meeting and didn't rest before the game... had a meeting during game 5 but somehow won that). That said, don't stand a chance in the finals but hopefully the player pack gives me a duplicate epic. Looks like back to back seasons losing in the final vs a tank (at least last time it was vs a 4100-4700 team and i managed to push it to game 7, this time its a 100% 4 game sweep).

What did you get from your player pack? Hopefully a useful epic. I wonder if the match making will be change by the next patch (i.e. should we wait till Monday to queue for season).
I only got 1 rare Ray Allen which is very useful to me so i can combine it to my other one. He will be a great help in my season LU. Congrats!! for your duplicate epic. Cheers!!! ))

Sent from my Skyfire2 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2014, 10:49 PM   #66
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Vista
I only got 1 rare Ray Allen which is very useful to me so i can combine it to my other one. He will be a great help in my season LU. Congrats!! for your duplicate epic. Cheers!!! ))

Sent from my Skyfire2 using Tapatalk
Didn't get any epics... got a rare pro and a rare... both of which i scrapped (Pro was a Raptor and non Pro was a Celtic... don't remember which 'cause i didn't need them heh).

Ray Allen is great for Season... i still have him in my LU tho likely will be replaced if Drexler is part of the RC and Portland wins. Hopefully match making issue gets fixed with the patch or at least fixed somewhat. At least if it was the new patch, my last 2 seasons would have been 2 epic pros (back to back season as 2nd lol).
Old 05-06-2014, 03:50 AM   #67
Rookie

UPDATE THE OLD RIVALS CARDS!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »