Home

Season Trucks

This is a discussion on Season Trucks within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2014, 11:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Season Trucks

Post your pics of "Trucks" from your season match ups.
Attached Images
File Type: png 2014-05-26_08-29-47.png (264.8 KB, 279 views)
File Type: png 2014-05-26_01-26-30.png (296.1 KB, 275 views)
File Type: png 2014-05-17_00-02-30.png (283.7 KB, 269 views)
File Type: png 2014-05-12_23-10-14.png (380.5 KB, 265 views)
File Type: png 2014-05-12_23-10-00.png (400.6 KB, 262 views)

Leg: Pros Drexler,Howard,Baylor, single Erving,Pippen,Monroe(Only 1 drafted in 30k+ games), Dr J

Epic Pro:Westbrook,Penny,Griffin,Pippen,Holiday,Lillard ,Bosh,Garnett,Lawson,Thomas,Lillard,Aldridge

RCs:Por r.223,Orl r.229,6ers r.660,LaL r.180
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2014, 11:58 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Season Trucks

Cont....from more seasons.
Attached Images
File Type: png 2014-05-12_23-09-41.png (398.9 KB, 255 views)
File Type: png 2014-05-12_23-09-23.png (345.5 KB, 249 views)
File Type: png 2014-05-12_23-08-33.png (415.5 KB, 249 views)
File Type: png 2014-05-12_23-08-06.png (406.0 KB, 245 views)

Leg: Pros Drexler,Howard,Baylor, single Erving,Pippen,Monroe(Only 1 drafted in 30k+ games), Dr J

Epic Pro:Westbrook,Penny,Griffin,Pippen,Holiday,Lillard ,Bosh,Garnett,Lawson,Thomas,Lillard,Aldridge

Old 05-28-2014, 12:25 AM   #3
Rookie

jigz87's Arena

Oh would you f uck up about trucks already. Everybody, apart from the trucks, are in the same position but you're the only one continuously bitching. Spam CD or the feedback and save as all having to see your whining again.

Last edited by jigz87; 05-28-2014 at 03:11 AM.
Old 05-28-2014, 12:30 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigz87
Oh would you f uck up about trucks already. Everybody, apart from the trucks, is in the same position but you're the only one continuously bitching. Spam CD or the feedback and save as all having to see your whining again.
I am trying to make the game better for ALL not just myself. I have sent many feedbacks and support mails. Only if others did. This is another way to Let CD know that many have this issue.

Only if we voice it together will CD actually take it in account and try to fix it for us.

As for your thots on my whinning, well you dont like it dont read it. But when my lobbying for a fix works, I will be looking for your thanks and apology here.

You have a great day. Hope you see im not whinning and only trying to fix a flaw in the game for all of us.

Old 05-28-2014, 02:09 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keondre
I am trying to make the game better for ALL not just myself. I have sent many feedbacks and support mails. Only if others did. This is another way to Let CD know that many have this issue.

Only if we voice it together will CD actually take it in account and try to fix it for us.

As for your thots on my whinning, well you dont like it dont read it. But when my lobbying for a fix works, I will be looking for your thanks and apology here.

You have a great day. Hope you see im not whinning and only trying to fix a flaw in the game for all of us.
I'm sure they are well aware of it. CD has addressed the issue before and said they were working on a fix. Like i tried explaining (as a programmer), fixing the algorithm is not as simple as you might think. There are quick fixes but they all result in increased queue times and then you'll start complaining about waiting days for a queue (not to mention the "trucks would pretty much be playing exclusively vs. each other). Also note that there is really no quick fix with the current algorithm that does not have a break point. The question is how far do you make the break point. The higher the break point, the more tiers, the longer the wait time.

Also do you really think CD wants to piss off their best customers by making them wait days for a season queue AND always play against the same 29 other players (or say 20/29). On top of that, let say there is 100 teams in the 7000+ range, there will always be 10 left over that actually need to wait 5 days for a queue.

Considering the status of the game is unknown going forward, it doesn't even make a lot of sense to attempt to implement such a big change at the moment. Who knows if the App will continue into NBA 2k15... you're more likely to see a fix then due to the fact the status of the game will be known. The NBA season will be over in a couple weeks and when the season is over, the popularity of this app likely will take a nose dive.

I know you're trying to get more attention about this but complaining in every thread (even if its not remotely related to the topic) but its actually more annoying than helpful.

Side note - i'm not a truck and haven't won a season on my main since my 3rd season (won my first 3 that were protected, also won another 3 on my 2nd account... again protected) so its not like i don't suffer from trucks. I can't even win a season after finishing in the top 50 in the last 4 RC (including 2x top 10, and 1 top 25). Basically i'm proof that its almost impossible to win a season (after breaking point) unless you spend $100s or have insanely good luck (avoid all trucks in your queue).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2014, 12:24 PM   #6
Banned

LAKERKING's Arena

Here are some pictures from my current season disappointing

Also ten more people have a good advantage on me
Here are some from past seasons

Please CD fix this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 05-28-2014, 01:52 PM   #7
Cat Daddy Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAKERKING
Here are some pictures from my current season disappointing

Also ten more people have a good advantage on me
Here are some from past seasons

Please CD fix this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let me save you all some bandwidth from taking screenshots. We have the actual data of what happens in Seasons, who gets matched, who wins, etc. What you're posting are a data points from a tiny data set. Even in the examples you give you state there are 10 people like this guy in your Seasons. Well that's 10 people that are having a competitive Season then, so what you're really complaining about is that you're at the bottom of the Season. Something that simply is going to happen. There can be only 1 winner out of 30 every Season. We look at all of the data to determine whether matchmaking is working well or not.

As I stated before, the Season matchmaking is working better than before because people's decks are getting better from the increased drop rates creating a larger pool of players that are closer together in stats. There will still be outliers in each Season though as we cannot have perfect matchmaking if we want to start Seasons in a reasonable time and without bots.

With that said, am I entirely happy with how Seasons play out? No, I'm not. I continue to look at ways to design a better system that is more enjoyable for everyone while still being competitive and not a guaranteed win for everyone (where's the excitement in that). The underlying message from all the complaining about Season Matchmaking is not that it isn't matching well, it is that any matches that you can't win are "unfair". I'm more interested in fixing that problem through active ways a player can affect the Season outcome without it becoming a micromanagement nightmare. As I have said before, "fixing" Seasons is complicated.
Old 05-28-2014, 02:55 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
Let me save you all some bandwidth from taking screenshots. We have the actual data of what happens in Seasons, who gets matched, who wins, etc. What you're posting are a data points from a tiny data set. Even in the examples you give you state there are 10 people like this guy in your Seasons. Well that's 10 people that are having a competitive Season then, so what you're really complaining about is that you're at the bottom of the Season. Something that simply is going to happen. There can be only 1 winner out of 30 every Season. We look at all of the data to determine whether matchmaking is working well or not.

As I stated before, the Season matchmaking is working better than before because people's decks are getting better from the increased drop rates creating a larger pool of players that are closer together in stats. There will still be outliers in each Season though as we cannot have perfect matchmaking if we want to start Seasons in a reasonable time and without bots.

With that said, am I entirely happy with how Seasons play out? No, I'm not. I continue to look at ways to design a better system that is more enjoyable for everyone while still being competitive and not a guaranteed win for everyone (where's the excitement in that). The underlying message from all the complaining about Season Matchmaking is not that it isn't matching well, it is that any matches that you can't win are "unfair". I'm more interested in fixing that problem through active ways a player can affect the Season outcome without it becoming a micromanagement nightmare. As I have said before, "fixing" Seasons is complicated.
I like this, I have suggested the same thing before, create some way to ACTIVELY be able to beat others. maybe additional support cards that you can apply only to specific games of the season that you get when grinding, but you shouldn't be able to buy these.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »