Home

Season Fix Coming Next Week

This is a discussion on Season Fix Coming Next Week within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2014, 07:11 PM   #57
Cat Daddy Games

OVR: 0
Re: Season Fix Coming Next Week

Whew been a busy day. Sorry I didn't get a chance to post earlier. The bug fixes to Season Matchmaking were posted up ~2:30pm today. If you were already in a Season you will not notice any difference. New Seasons that you start should have more balanced opponents and start in 2-3 hours maximum. If you're seeing something different let me know.
Old 07-01-2014, 02:49 PM   #58
Banned

LAKERKING's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
Whew been a busy day. Sorry I didn't get a chance to post earlier. The bug fixes to Season Matchmaking were posted up ~2:30pm today. If you were already in a Season you will not notice any difference. New Seasons that you start should have more balanced opponents and start in 2-3 hours maximum. If you're seeing something different let me know.
THANK YOU SO MUCH MAN!!!!!!! i started a season and i have a pretty good chance at getting a legendary or at least an epic!
Old 07-11-2014, 04:38 AM   #59
Just started!

I've found the new fix to be a hell of a lot better than it used to be. It wasn't worth even entering a season previously, but now I at least have an outside chance of winning every time. No system is going to be perfect so at some stage we've gotta suck it up and accept it. People seem to think that because the matchmaking was so bad before, that it's not gonna be good enough until they're in a season they are guaranteed to win. Reality is that a system that works perfectly for one person will not for another. At the end of the day, there are 30 teams and only 1 winner. People need to stop being bitter and get on with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-19-2014, 02:46 AM   #60
Rookie

Will there be like a season chat thing

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »