Home

New to MyTeam Mobile

This is a discussion on New to MyTeam Mobile within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2014, 06:48 AM   #1
Rookie

Bradster224's Arena

OVR: 0
New to MyTeam Mobile

Hey guys, I'm new to this app, and I just had a few questions:

1. What do terms like LU and Trucking mean?

2. What's the best strategy for Rival Clash and Seasons (Sorry if you don't want to share secrets)

3. Will I go far in this game if I don't spend any money?

4. What do the stats mean after a season game eg: 368/447

I got it 2 days ago, when there was around 2 days left on Rivals Clash, and I'm around the 24,000 rank, is this good?

Thank you for reading and helping if you can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#17 for Kobe
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2014, 07:32 AM   #2
Rookie

jigz87's Arena

Re: New to MyTeam Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradster224

2. What's the best strategy for Rival Clash and Seasons (Sorry if you don't want to share secrets)

I got it 2 days ago, when there was around 2 days left on Rivals Clash, and I'm around the 24,000 rank, is this good?

1. LU = Lineup and a Truck is some one with superior stats to you.

2. Read the FAQ thread or other threads explaining rivals/seasons on the main page. Also try using the search function.

3. Of course you can. It might just take a little longer and a bit more effort.

4. 368/447. Each category, offence defence ball control mental, has its own stats. 447 is the max for that category 368 is where that category is at now. Each time you play a game in season each category will decrease and it's up to you to re energise. You get energy by playing quick games. Again, it's explained better in the FAQ.

If someone went to the Olympics and got 24,000th would that be good? Jokes. For someone that's just recently started that's not to bad. Rivals is a time where if you grind hard the better the rewards you will receive.

Have fun!
Old 06-22-2014, 07:33 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradster224

You'll generally not get these answered as most questions are answered else where in the forum however I'm nice like this so here goes my answers. I'm relatively new myself so people can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

1. LU = line up, trucking is a term used for a player whose stats are that much better than everyone else's that it's impossible to beat them.
There is a lot more terms which can be found in the FAQs

2. Best strategy I've found from all the secrets from this website is to play your 3 best players and 2 common cards. Play a common card in 1st and 3rd rounds. This generally allows you to win 90% of your quick games and rival clash games. It does only start working when you get some rare pros or epics so to start it's a bit of a grind until u get some decent cards

3. No is the short answer!! I've found you can get to a certain level and then you need to spend money. For example I'm now at a level where each area my stats are around 2.5k, cards I receive from drafts etc... Now do nothing for me unless they allow me to pro my epics. You can get legendary cards from drafts but I've yet to see one. I've only played 5k games....though players in here claim not to have seen one in 20k games
The only other way to improve once you get to a point is to play ALOT!!! And finish high on rival clashes

4. 368/447 - the 447 is the total value of your stat, as you play games you players lose energy so in your example your player is only playing to 368 of his ability because he's tired. Use energy cards to reenergise your guys

At your current level I would say if you can stay under position 24,000 it will be good for u as you'll get an epic card. Like I said above though once you get your team to a certain level you're going to have to do some serious work in rival clashes if you are not a money spender

Hope that helps pal
Old 06-22-2014, 07:34 AM   #4
Rookie

I exclude Jigz87 from my little dig at people not answering already answered questions 😊
Old 06-22-2014, 07:39 AM   #5
Rookie

I will say in response to point 3 that they are putting in a patch for seasons on Wednesday I believe which will means trucks are unlikely to be seen in seasons. This may change my perception of whether you have to spend money or not. If you can start getting to semi finals/ finals and getting epic/epic pro/legendary cards you could work this game without money. Still requires commitment though to energising your team, getting up in the night if your semifinal is at 2 in the morning ha

And finally a little tip hidden within this forum. When your first game of the season starts the first game of the playoffs will start 4 days and 8 hours after that, so try time it so playoffs are going on at a time where you can play and energise your team after each match
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2014, 07:40 AM   #6
Rookie

Bradster224's Arena

Thanks for the quick replies guys!

If you wanted to know, my quick game line up is 4 rares and an uncommon pro, and my season line up is 3 rares 2 uncommons in the starting line up, and the rest is common

#17 for Kobe
Old 06-22-2014, 07:45 AM   #7
Rookie

jigz87's Arena

Another thing also is when you get 2 cards of the same make sure you max both cards out before combining them. I found this one out the hard way.
Old 06-22-2014, 08:42 AM   #8
Rookie

Bradster224's Arena

Yes, I read about that before, only after I combined at least 6 uncommons beforehand -.-

#17 for Kobe

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »