Home

Announcing MyNBA2K15!

This is a discussion on Announcing MyNBA2K15! within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2014, 03:31 PM   #9
Pro

etched Chaos's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Announcing MyNBA2K15!

Quote:
Originally Posted by umaru.williams09
You guys can keep your app. I'll happily save my $400 that I used to throw away on RC's every other week. That's BS. After spending thousands of dollars on the app, I'm gonna get a "tier"? Pssh. When the new app comes out, whoever wants me acct, let me know. Hit me up on twitter, it's yours (@umaruwilliams09). Greed is gonna be you guys' downfall. Let me guess, you expect people to invest thousands of dollars on the next app only for it to be for naught when 2k16 comes out. Typical greed
It was your choice to spend all that money knowing full well there were no guarantees your cards would transfer. In fact I'd say anyone thinking a new app wouldn't be a clean slate was kidding themselves. Every single card collecting game like UT and MyTeam has started every new iteration off fresh. The fact they're giving us anything is more than what we'd usually get in other games of this ilk.
Old 08-07-2014, 03:32 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by etched Chaos
It was your choice to spend all that money knowing full well there were no guarantees your cards would transfer. In fact I'd say anyone thinking a new app wouldn't be a clean slate was kidding themselves. Every single card collecting game like UT and MyTeam has started every new iteration off fresh. The fact they're giving us anything is more than what we'd usually get in other games of this ilk.

STFU dude. I don't need your 2 cents
Old 08-07-2014, 03:34 PM   #11
Cat Daddy Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickleod
Hi, excited about the new game.

How do we calculate our deck strength? What #s are factored into this larger #? I'd like to get an idea of where my deck is now and if I should stop training away potentially valuable Epic Pros on favor of space.

Thanks!

As stated in the original note:

"It is the combination of the 4 stats (Offense, Defense, Ball Control, Mental Game) from each of your top 15 players in your Collection on September 8, 2014. If you want to see where your deck currently falls in the reward tier you can manually add these values up by filtering your Collection by Rating and adding up all the values for your top 15 Player cards. Support cards will not count in Deck Strength."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 03:36 PM   #12
Pro

etched Chaos's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by umaru.williams09
STFU dude. I don't need your 2 cents
Sorry, you posted a rant, I'm retorting to it, that's what happens in a discussion forum. Not to mention I've little sympathy for anyone who spent 1000's and then expected to keep it all in a new game. I've been there, FIFA 2010, I spent 1000's and when FIFA 11 rolled around I lost it all - I didn't whine or moan, I knew it was going to happen before I spent my money.
Old 08-07-2014, 03:38 PM   #13
Rookie

robinhox7's Arena

Yeah I have 25.583 points, thats nice ..
I'm really excited about the new app, but I can also understand all people who have spent money on that game.
I'm glad I didn't spent any money. :P
Old 08-07-2014, 03:39 PM   #14
Rookie

Is the deck power rated off the current setup with the Pro versions and maxed out training or is it using the base version of the stats on the cards?
Old 08-07-2014, 03:39 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by etched Chaos
Sorry, you posted a rant, I'm retorting to it, that's what happens in a discussion forum. Not to mention I've little sympathy for anyone who spent 1000's and then expected to keep it all in a new game. I've been there, FIFA 2010, I spent 1000's and when FIFA 11 rolled around I lost it all - I didn't whine or moan, I knew it was going to happen before I spent my money.

You MUST BE STUPID. What part of "I don't need your 2 cents" don't you understand?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 03:39 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinhox7
Yeah I have 25.583 points, thats nice ..
I'm really excited about the new app, but I can also understand all people who have spent money on that game.
I'm glad I didn't spent any money. :P
Amen to that!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »