Home

Announcing MyNBA2K15!

This is a discussion on Announcing MyNBA2K15! within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2014, 12:43 AM   #617
Rookie

mickleod's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Announcing MyNBA2K15!

Read page one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-09-2014, 10:30 AM   #618
Rookie

uncsteve53's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthscofield
I'm curious as to why when I do quick matches 95% of people I play have 4 ultra rare spurs from the championships. For example. They have green, Boris, duncan, and Leonard. While I only have Boris and green. Not trying to complain since I still win most of the games. But that being said. It seems like most the people I play against are computers. Because they have four spurs most the time and some ****ty common or uncommon card for their other. Doesn't seem too fair to me. Why sonnet I have the other two? Thanks
It is based on your deck strength from the 2k14 app. They had better 2k14 cards than you, so they got more (and better) loyalty cards
Old 11-13-2014, 12:01 AM   #619
Just started!

What does making a player your team MVP do?
Old 11-13-2014, 06:10 AM   #620
Pro

EticketJedi's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoikimNoh
What does making a player your team MVP do?
Nothing other than change the picture next to your name.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:43 PM   #621
Pro

Raye's Arena

So the Star rarity is beyond Legendary after all.

I'm not going to bother with Throwback Thursday packs. It's not worth spending credits that can be accumulated to buy a Legendary pack when there is a chance that you will pull a useless Rare. The majority of us on this board are range from UR to Epic seasons; a Rare will do absolutely nothing but take up space.

Not sure if the Star rarity was necessary to implement at this point. Maybe in February, sure, but not now. I don't think the Hall of Fame rarity was introduced until maybe five or six months after 2K14 was released.

Edit: Shoot, I don't know why I wound up posting in this thread when I meant for it to be in the general discussion thread...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2014, 04:16 AM   #622
Just started!

hii,
the mynba2k15 android app just blackscreenŽd??? anyone know how to fix it???
Old 04-08-2015, 06:48 AM   #623
Just started!

So... first of all i dont know if that post should be here or in another place, sorry in any case...

I just want to introduce myself and ask a few questions to the ppl who has been playing for a while..

I am wazoilcalvo come from spain and also in ps3 if u wanna play some nba215

I have been playing this app for like three for months, i am right now with 2000 600 approx, I did not know there was a forum to solve problems...

Anyway at the beginning i did not get any player from the spurs at all which was a bit surprising as everyone had one... Do not know if i made something wrong or why this happened....

Also I had some issues in the season, games of play off which i counted my points and were more than my rival but he was getting the game and the serie! happened more than two times but no more than five, normally that happens when we get to the 7th game in the serie...

Ok i have been cheking some post and i do not understand many things that u are talking about, i also realized ppl is spending ridiculous amounts of money, to get first places and stuff, and i was struggling hahah waste of time...

Also when u playing a quick game for example, why sometimes the hability of the card gets on, fe +23 attack and sometimes just it doesnt, is it just luck or is it based on sth?

What is this thing on the left about changing room code near my career and choose and win, also i had my player created on ps3 but it does not appear on my career on the app on my mobile....

And last problem for the moment hahahha I have now on my team r. jackson okc ur, reddick sr but with gold crown (dont know yet ur vocabulary guys) lebron james rookie ur, nene sr, and rudy larusso. on the bench i have vernon maxwell ur pro and horace grant. So as u see i have two good players on the bench for the championship thing coz in those positions i have another two really good players, my question is should i put them on the main team even if they do not play in the right position or should i just leave them on the bench, also I would like maybe to trade maxwell or larusso for two guys in their respective positions, so if anyone is happy to do it let me know... or is it worth if i sell them and buy new guys in those positions so i have more compensated team??

Sorry about this long post but i had too many thoughts about this app going on my head and when i have seen there was a forum i just feel i need to ask all at the same time hahahaha, anyway any tip is more than welcome, hope to grow up little by little, last road to championship or whatever is the name just could get till ron artest, but i hope for the next one im ready for the next card....

ah! what is better improve two sr like durant rookie mixed, or improve a ur?
Old 07-04-2015, 11:58 AM   #624
Rookie

i hope they change the reward for 2k16. its kind of hard to accumulate 31 playoff cards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »