Home

MyNBA2K15 - Let's talk Enhancements

This is a discussion on MyNBA2K15 - Let's talk Enhancements within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2014, 01:47 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MyNBA2K15 - Let's talk Enhancements

NWGD,

In reference to enhancement and cards being pro'ed, I understand you mentioned that the previous enhancements are thrown away once the cards are combined, but is the max potential of the created Pro card higher since they were previously enhanced?

Example: I have 2 maxed cards of Kobe Bryant. Both cards have 2 slots for +15 Offense enhancement. After being combined, will the new Pro Kobe end up with a higher Offense in comparison to someone who did the same exact thing, but did NOT fill in the enhancement slots PRIOR to combining?

Ryan
Lakers
MVP: Kobe Bryant
(Rival Clash Card)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2014, 11:37 AM   #26
Cat Daddy Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeGotSoul
NWGD,

In reference to enhancement and cards being pro'ed, I understand you mentioned that the previous enhancements are thrown away once the cards are combined, but is the max potential of the created Pro card higher since they were previously enhanced?

Example: I have 2 maxed cards of Kobe Bryant. Both cards have 2 slots for +15 Offense enhancement. After being combined, will the new Pro Kobe end up with a higher Offense in comparison to someone who did the same exact thing, but did NOT fill in the enhancement slots PRIOR to combining?

No, enhancements have zero effect on leveling or Proing when it comes to stats. The bonus from enhancements is always applied last and is never considered in the growth formula for increasing stats in a card.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:00 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
No, enhancements have zero effect on leveling or Proing when it comes to stats. The bonus from enhancements is always applied last and is never considered in the growth formula for increasing stats in a card.
Gotcha, thanks!

Ryan
Lakers
MVP: Kobe Bryant
(Rival Clash Card)
Old 11-19-2014, 10:05 AM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
The enhancements are not removeable, but you can place new ones over the old ones. This destroys the old one, but allows you to change stat enhancements if you choose.

When you Pro a card the resulting card contains the highest number of enhancement slots of the two cards you used to Pro it. So if you want a Pro with 3 slots at least one of the cards combining has to have 3 slots. Any enhancements on the cards you are combining get destroyed in the process since a Pro card is a brand new card.
Hi, I tweeted this question at you as well but if you didn't see it i wanted to post the question here as well. You had said this about enhancements, but i can't overwrite some that i would like to. When will this be a possibility? Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »