Home

MyNBA2K15 - FAQ

This is a discussion on MyNBA2K15 - FAQ within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2014, 07:46 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MyNBA2K15 - FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
For those having a problem with getting your Loyalty Reward cards. We have found a bug when a user has only played MyNBA2K14 which is preventing you from getting your cards. It requires a hot fix to resolve it, which we are working on right now. Once the hot fix is out you'll automatically get the cards.

Sorry for the hassle. The change over from 2K14 to 2K15 where a 2K Sports account is no longer used, created some challenges.

I never got mine either and I am signed in all of it do you know when it will be updated...
Old 10-09-2014, 07:59 PM   #18
Rookie

eamays's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsAJD
I haven't tried a season yet, but think it's meant to be like WWE Supercard where you can't sub in once you start a season. The players you start the season with are the only ones available.
Thanks for the response, I wished this change was in the release notes or in the FAQ somewhere. At least I will know for my second season!
Old 10-09-2014, 09:00 PM   #19
Cat Daddy Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatchetRaindrop
Do enhancements go higher than the Super Rare tier? That's the highest I've seen so far.

Enhancements do not go above Super Rare. In the future, we may add higher tier enhancements, but that isn't something we're in a rush to do. Super Rare enhancements do not drop from the draft board. You can only acquire them from the Daily VC Bonus. When the Auction House goes live though you'll be able to buy and sell Rare and Super Rare Enhancements.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:03 PM   #20
Cat Daddy Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hee1kick
I didn't sign in with only 2k when i played the 2k14 version. I would always sign in with both 2k and google on one device and both 2k and amazon on my other device.

Yet, I received 0/4 loyalty reward cards i'm supposed to receive.

If you started the game after September 8th, 2014 (the cutoff date for receiving Loyalty Rewards) then you will not get any cards.

If that isn't the case for you, then send in a Feedback ticket so we can look at what happened with your account.

We are very close to getting the hotfix out that will automatically fix people's Loyalty Rewards if they logged in with 2K Sports accounts only for MyNBA2K14. You will need to login with the same PSN or Xbox Live account that you played on NBA 2K14 for it to work though.

We had to remove the 2K Sports login option because NBA 2K15 no longer uses a Sports account.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:03 PM   #21
Cat Daddy Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelC323
Do enhancement cards count towards our 100 card limit? Cause right now I have 90 player cards and ten enhancements and it says I've reached the card limit; before it wasn't saying that before I reached 100 player cards.

As I mentioned in the Release Notes, they are counting against your limit right now. It's a bug and something we are fixing in the hotfix.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 09:04 PM   #22
Cat Daddy Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by eamays
Thanks for the response, I wished this change was in the release notes or in the FAQ somewhere. At least I will know for my second season!

I added my response to the FAQ in the first post. We intentionally removed player sub-ins from Season this year.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:19 PM   #23
Rookie

EgbertCang's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
I added my response to the FAQ in the first post. We intentionally removed player sub-ins from Season this year.

Hi NWGameDad, I saw some players got two positions in 15 app,such as P.J.Tucker Super Rare card,he is SF/SG.

I want to know is there any differences between SF/SG and SG/SF? Is it means when this card played in the first position , it will got the higher status?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Old 10-09-2014, 09:33 PM   #24
Rookie

...can't wait 4 the iOS version 2 drop!?!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »