Home

MyNBA2K15 - FAQ

This is a discussion on MyNBA2K15 - FAQ within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2014, 07:20 PM   #41
MVP

ColtsAJD's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MyNBA2K15 - FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcmercy
I am also curious about the hot fix. I am patiently waiting

I have a question about my deck rating though. For some reason I have two accounts when logging into myNBA2k14. One of the accounts has my actual deck the other account is just a starter deck. Will I receive cards based on my actual deck that includes epics and such?
If I'm not mistaken, you would get rewards for both accounts. You would have to sign in with both accounts on mynba2K15 to claim the rewards, and it would be based on your deck totals as of the September 8 cutoff date they had. So for your starter account, you would probably only get one card. For the main account, it would be whatever tier you fell into. Pretty sure that's right. If not, NWGameDad can correct me haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 07:48 PM   #42
Rookie

I found that I cannot use all my cards to train player even though they are not in my quick game deck or in season (i'm not playing any season). Like for example, I would like to use my Loyalty reward card to train my super rare player, but the loyalty reward card doesn't show up when I press "Train" in my super rare player. Same thing happen to many cards from different tier. I can delete them, but I just can't use them to train. Also, I can train these cards too. Note that there are other cards that I can use to train players ... so it only happens to some cards ... it feels like that they are the first 15 ~ 20 cards I get including the loyalty cards ...

Is this a bug or expected?
Old 10-10-2014, 07:54 PM   #43
Rookie

CHarrington6's Arena

I bought credits on the IOS version of the game and it charged me on my credit card instead of taking money I already had on the App Store. Can you please let me know how I can purchase credits with money already on the App Store instead of making me pay with my credit card? I'm not asking for a refund in anyway. I'm just trying to get help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2014, 08:14 PM   #44
Rookie

Now I know that it's definitely a bug because I started to play on Android when I first got all the cards. Then I moved to iOS today and found out that i can't train with those cards and posted here ... now I just tried to go back to my Android device and I can suddenly use those card to train players ...

So there you go my bug report ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad2001
I found that I cannot use all my cards to train player even though they are not in my quick game deck or in season (i'm not playing any season). Like for example, I would like to use my Loyalty reward card to train my super rare player, but the loyalty reward card doesn't show up when I press "Train" in my super rare player. Same thing happen to many cards from different tier. I can delete them, but I just can't use them to train. Also, I can train these cards too. Note that there are other cards that I can use to train players ... so it only happens to some cards ... it feels like that they are the first 15 ~ 20 cards I get including the loyalty cards ...

Is this a bug or expected?
Old 10-10-2014, 09:36 PM   #45
Rookie

Can't play the app on my iOS device because I have old firmware(5.something) & it says that I need iOS 6 or higher. Now I have 2 play on my wife's android but I don't have my reward cards from playing last years version, I qualified 4 the 1st 3 cards!?!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 10:35 PM   #46
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsAJD
If I'm not mistaken, you would get rewards for both accounts. You would have to sign in with both accounts on mynba2K15 to claim the rewards, and it would be based on your deck totals as of the September 8 cutoff date they had. So for your starter account, you would probably only get one card. For the main account, it would be whatever tier you fell into. Pretty sure that's right. If not, NWGameDad can correct me haha

Maybe when I said "accounts" it was misleading. When I log into my account I am taken to a screen that asks which profile I want to use. Both have the sa me name "xcmercy" but one has my actual deck I play and the other is a starter. Sometimes when I turn the game on I'm brought to the starter profile. When this happens I log out and back in. When I'm presented with the two options I pick the correct profile and it's fixed. I'm not sure what I have going on.
Old 10-11-2014, 12:51 PM   #47
Rookie

Hee1kick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcmercy
Maybe when I said "accounts" it was misleading. When I log into my account I am taken to a screen that asks which profile I want to use. Both have the sa me name "xcmercy" but one has my actual deck I play and the other is a starter. Sometimes when I turn the game on I'm brought to the starter profile. When this happens I log out and back in. When I'm presented with the two options I pick the correct profile and it's fixed. I'm not sure what I have going on.
The situation you described is exactly my situation. I've been communicating on a service ticket with CD for over a month, as I anticipated this problem and worked hard to prevent it. Alas, no one I have communicated with have had any advice on how to receive the loyalty reward cards. They mostly tell me things like, "use the same login," or "you have had to play before Sept. 8." Which, of course, I'm well aware. Also, they tend to contradict each other from person to person. Needless to say, the whole experience has been very frustrating. How can there be zero progress with over a month of effort? So good luck xcmercy; wish me luck, too.
Old 10-11-2014, 06:30 PM   #48
Rookie

jigz87's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTMar
Can't play the app on my iOS device because I have old firmware(5.something) & it says that I need iOS 6 or higher. Now I have 2 play on my wife's android but I don't have my reward cards from playing last years version, I qualified 4 the 1st 3 cards!?!
Why not just upgrade your iOS device. iOS 5 is pretty old.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »