Home

VC earned not transferring??

This is a discussion on VC earned not transferring?? within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2014, 07:03 PM   #9
MVP

rawdog805's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: VC earned not transferring??

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
Got your mail. Thanks for the info, this will help us track down what is happening.
If I delete the app and reinstall it will all of my cards and VC info be there when I reinstall it on my iPhone?

XBox One GT: rawdog805

Twitch: dufflebag_ran

Steam: rawdog805
Old 10-27-2014, 11:30 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
The only sitauation I am aware of that results in VC not transferring is where you played NBA 2K14, then started playing the app with that login before playing NBA2K15, then started NBA2K15 after. This results in VC earned during that period not transferring and your in app VC total will map to what you have in the console game. It will grow from there though normally.

Basically, we are allowing you access to the NBA 2K15 side of the app when we shouldn't (i.e. When you actually don't have a NBA 2K15 account created yet). This gives the appearance that you're earning VC when you really are not since the app has no account to send it to on the console side. This problem is fixed in the next update. You will still be able to login to with PSN and XBL if you want to play MyTeamMobile but you will not be able to access the left menu of features unless you have started NBA 2K15 as intended.

If you are not transferring VC in a different manner, then let us know so we can investigate. Although it sounds like you already sent some tickets in so our support guys will get to them.

In my case I was never able to play the 2k14 version of the app because my login never worked.

I've had the 2k15 on ps4 since release day and I've had the app since it's release day.

I also can see all my my player stats up to date as they happen but my purchased nor vc earned transfers.

I've had a ticket in for 3 days and still haven't had any response.

I continue to enjoy the app because I like the card game but I'd like to enjoy that vc as well.

One other note I've never been able to get my game to connect to the app for some reason. I've had every app at some point because I've had all the console versions of the game.
Old 10-28-2014, 03:14 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
The only sitauation I am aware of that results in VC not transferring is where you played NBA 2K14, then started playing the app with that login before playing NBA2K15, then started NBA2K15 after. This results in VC earned during that period not transferring and your in app VC total will map to what you have in the console game. It will grow from there though normally.

Basically, we are allowing you access to the NBA 2K15 side of the app when we shouldn't (i.e. When you actually don't have a NBA 2K15 account created yet). This gives the appearance that you're earning VC when you really are not since the app has no account to send it to on the console side. This problem is fixed in the next update. You will still be able to login to with PSN and XBL if you want to play MyTeamMobile but you will not be able to access the left menu of features unless you have started NBA 2K15 as intended.

If you are not transferring VC in a different manner, then let us know so we can investigate. Although it sounds like you already sent some tickets in so our support guys will get to them.
So I have earned almost 30.000 vc but just because I don't have the game yet that was a total waste of time?

PG: SAPPHIRE Iverson/RUBY Curry/West/Payton/SAPPHIRE Rose/Hardaway
SG: 90-91 MJ/DIAMOND Kobe/Frobe/SAPPHIRE Harden
SF: Cleveland LeBron/Melo/SAPPHIRE Pippen/Afro Dr J/SAPPHIRE Durant
PF: Kemp/Dirk/Jerry Lucas/SAPPHIRE Griffin
C: Magic Shaq/Olajuwon/Chamberlain/Ruby Drummond
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2014, 08:45 PM   #12
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrich730
In my case I was never able to play the 2k14 version of the app because my login never worked.

I've had the 2k15 on ps4 since release day and I've had the app since it's release day.

I also can see all my my player stats up to date as they happen but my purchased nor vc earned transfers.

I've had a ticket in for 3 days and still haven't had any response.

I continue to enjoy the app because I like the card game but I'd like to enjoy that vc as well.

One other note I've never been able to get my game to connect to the app for some reason. I've had every app at some point because I've had all the console versions of the game.
This is the exact same issue as I have. Was never able to log in last year as it always said incorrect password.

Finally able to log in this year and play the game. Can see the MyPlayer stats though the first name is wrong (last name is correct) and my game stats are up to date. Have earned 15k VC so far but unable to transfer that to my PS4.
Old 10-29-2014, 10:20 PM   #13
Rookie

jackzagal's Arena

I have the same problem, the VC I've earned with the app don't transfer. Also it doesn't transfer bought items like gameday apparel and when I enter MyTeam it looks like I don't have any cards or MT points, which isn't true because I got the starter and pre-order packs and also got some MT.

I'm new here, so I want to ask: where can I send a ticket/feedback to resolve this?
Old 10-30-2014, 07:41 AM   #14
Rookie

I still can't log in with my PSN hopefully the update fixes it
Old 10-30-2014, 11:00 PM   #15
Just started!

So is there any news on this at all?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2014, 02:20 AM   #16