Home

Future Rivals Clash

This is a discussion on Future Rivals Clash within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2014, 12:36 PM   #25
Rookie

Omega_Therion's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Future Rivals Clash

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZephyrZ23
True but personally Heat v Spurs would be a fan favourite but I can see where your coming from the Jazz and Kings one
Ugh besides the last two years I just don't see how the Heat's rivalry is bigger with any other team than the Mavs.... We have the infamous BS 06 finals, that won the Heat their first championship, then the 11 finals when the super team was first built and the team to beat them? The Mavs!

First two finals appearances for both teams were against each other???? I think that is way bigger of rivalry than the last two year of spurs vs heat
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2014, 12:40 PM   #26
Rookie

ZephyrZ23's Arena

What do u guys think about this one

Magic v Bulls

RC Shaq vs Jordan
Legendary Dwight vs Rose
Epic Penny vs John Salmons
UR Tobias Harris v Jimmy Butler
SR Jameer Nelson v Nate Robinson
R Aaron Gordon v Nikola Mirotic

scottie can come in a later RC
Old 11-23-2014, 12:43 PM   #27
Rookie

ZephyrZ23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega_Therion
Ugh besides the last two years I just don't see how the Heat's rivalry is bigger with any other team than the Mavs.... We have the infamous BS 06 finals, that won the Heat their first championship, then the 11 finals when the super team was first built and the team to beat them? The Mavs!

First two finals appearances for both teams were against each other???? I think that is way bigger of rivalry than the last two year of spurs vs heat
Rockets and Mavs would be a good rivalry
Old 11-23-2014, 12:56 PM   #28
Rookie

Omega_Therion's Arena

Quote:
Rockets and Mavs would be a good rivalry
YOU KNOW?????

I used to deny this one ... as the fact that it was always more the Rockets hated us but we have beat them nonsensically for over a decade now...

BUT with the way things have gone the last two years with Daryl Morey/Mark Cuban and the whole Dwight Howard Drama and Dirk Max contract(rockets offered Max and he took WAY less to stay with us)

Plus Harden carrying over from us beating him in the OKC days on our championship run then them beating us the next season.... him going to Houston I think he still hates us from that... then Howard SHOULD have chosen Dallas over Houston IMO but whatever.....

Maybe this would be the one.... I just still stand behind our Spurs/Mavs rivalry we have matched up in the playoffs SOOOOOOOOO many times in the last decade I don't see a bigger NBA rivalry in modern NBA to be honest!

but let's go ahead and play:

RC: Dirk/Hakeem
Legendary: Jason Terry/T Mac
Epic: Josh Howard/Yao

You could also have guys like: Kenny Smith, Devin Harris, Modern it up with Harden/Howard, Nash/Kidd for old schooling it on the Mavs

Last edited by Omega_Therion; 11-23-2014 at 12:59 PM.
Old 11-23-2014, 01:02 PM   #29
Rookie

Omega_Therion's Arena

Quote:
What do u guys think about this one

Magic v Bulls

RC Shaq vs Jordan
Legendary Dwight vs Rose
Epic Penny vs John Salmons
UR Tobias Harris v Jimmy Butler
SR Jameer Nelson v Nate Robinson
R Aaron Gordon v Nikola Mirotic

scottie can come in a later RC
NOT BAD.... I think an argument could be made for nearly every team vs the bulls .... .gotta love MJ but with MJ being so heavily Reward Ladder focused I just think Bulls should be one of the LAST teams to be featured in the RC
Old 11-23-2014, 01:06 PM   #30
Rookie

Omega_Therion's Arena

Come on Cat Daddy!!!!!

I only played so little last year and never got into RCs... but I would imagine the Mavs got forgotten.....

We have so many great rivalries but the Spurs/Mavs one is just sooooooooooo ripe... and I don't see the Spurs with a bigger rivalry and I don't see the Mavs with a bigger one though we had some great ones....

Current Champions, VS a top Western team, whom has faced against each other . I mean come one SIX TIMES IN THE LAST 13 YEARS!?!?!??!?!?!?! Who else has matched up more?

http://www.landofbasketball.com/head...s_all_time.htm
Old 11-23-2014, 01:08 PM   #31
Rookie

ZephyrZ23's Arena

We need NWGAMEDAD to see this, turns out they really do listen after my Tony Wroten outburst.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2014, 01:12 PM   #32
Rookie

Omega_Therion's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega_Therion
Come on Cat Daddy!!!!!

I only played so little last year and never got into RCs... but I would imagine the Mavs got forgotten.....

We have so many great rivalries but the Spurs/Mavs one is just sooooooooooo ripe... and I don't see the Spurs with a bigger rivalry and I don't see the Mavs with a bigger one though we had some great ones....

Current Champions, VS a top Western team, whom has faced against each other . I mean come one SIX TIMES IN THE LAST 13 YEARS!?!?!??!?!?!?! Who else has matched up more?

http://www.landofbasketball.com/head...s_all_time.htm
I mean Dirk, Duncan, Kobe, and KG are the last of their generation..... how could the two best PF's ever/in the modern NBA are such a huge rivalry and still relevant and still battling it out with each other?????????

Who else deserves a rivalry more than Dirk vs Duncan?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »