Home

Tracking your Counter Resets

This is a discussion on Tracking your Counter Resets within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2014, 04:58 PM   #73
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Tracking your Counter Resets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knissley
I don't lose too often in QG, I still lose but my win% is about 90, I just always seem to find my clear on the very last few picks. I always use the same pattern, and I've never found a clear in the first 7 picks through all few thousand of my games. Is there an actual pattern you follow or is it all luck?
It's not luck it's statistics, you will have a average board clear at 7 games if you win most games, sure you can have an unlucky streak , but it will even out in the end, even if you loose all games you will have a better average then 15-20 games. I thought mine was as yours until I started taking notes on all my board clears, best I've had is 6.0 worst 7.86(most resent lost a lot)

IGN:Glover20064
MVP:Leg Pro Steph Curry
Tier:Legandary+
Old 12-27-2014, 08:14 PM   #74
Pro

Knissley's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by glover20064
It's not luck it's statistics, you will have a average board clear at 7 games if you win most games, sure you can have an unlucky streak , but it will even out in the end, even if you loose all games you will have a better average then 15-20 games. I thought mine was as yours until I started taking notes on all my board clears, best I've had is 6.0 worst 7.86(most resent lost a lot)

Of my last 3 boards, the first two went to the very last pick and second to last pick, and the third one there were 5 left on the board.

But yeah, I guess it will even out in the end, just waiting for that to happen
Old 12-28-2014, 04:55 AM   #75
Pro

Yonder's Arena

Epic ++
Reset after 382 games - which was a lucky draw and not a guaranteed reset.

Card: Dennis Johnson (Dupe!)

That dupe pushed me into legendary quick game tier and my freebie was this - truly legendary - guy:

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2014, 06:07 AM   #76
All Star

apos1914's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yonder
Epic ++
Reset after 382 games - which was a lucky draw and not a guaranteed reset.

Card: Dennis Johnson (Dupe!)

That dupe pushed me into legendary quick game tier and my freebie was this - truly legendary - guy:

Seine Verteidigung ist erstaunlich.
Old 12-28-2014, 02:58 PM   #77
Just started!

Can somebody help me understand this.

I am currently on Legend Tier ++, and have 2 pro legendaries(In process of maxing) and 3 pro epics maxed.

I don't know how many resets it has been since my last legendary, but it has been a decent while. Can somebody please explain what is my best course of action.

-wait for legendary reset before I try achieving star level 1. As im assuming first rare drop on star level would be a star card, and this will reset boards to 0?

-go for star status, as legendary drop rate in star will be higher? (doesn't make sense as board resets to 0)

any help would be appreciated.
Old 12-28-2014, 03:04 PM   #78
All Star

apos1914's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabatusa
Can somebody help me understand this.

I am currently on Legend Tier ++, and have 2 pro legendaries(In process of maxing) and 3 pro epics maxed.

I don't know how many resets it has been since my last legendary, but it has been a decent while. Can somebody please explain what is my best course of action.

-wait for legendary reset before I try achieving star level 1. As im assuming first rare drop on star level would be a star card, and this will reset boards to 0?

-go for star status, as legendary drop rate in star will be higher? (doesn't make sense as board resets to 0)

any help would be appreciated.
If you have cleared lots of boards in Leg++ then wait until you get your reset, then go to Star and get your freebie. Otherwise with your freebie you 'll also going to to reset your counter.

P.S. Dont expect Leg drop rate to be high in Star. I have played 1450 games and cleared 230 boards and have gotten 10 URs and 2 Epics. Zero Legs.
Old 12-29-2014, 02:41 PM   #79
Pro

This is my first 100 boards in legendary.
Rare 65
Super rare 12
Ultra 5
Epic 2
Boost 8
Enhancement 8
Total boards 100
Games:739
Avg games/board:7,39

Games/ boards is a bit higher the n normal as I loose more games now then in epic.

Old 12-29-2014, 07:23 PM   #80
Banned

If enough of us saved our exact cards for board clears we could come up with a rough estimate on percentages.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »