Home

Suggestion about season boost

This is a discussion on Suggestion about season boost within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2014, 10:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Suggestion about season boost

I think we can use more than one boost in a game, for example, I use five boost of all kind in a game, then we have a choice to enstrength a specific game. If I use all twenty five boost in game one, then I can't boost that much on the next game, then we have a choice and strategy.

Right now, everyone is using same strategy boosting the same thing when they facing off a strong competitor. If ur competitor use it, then u have to use it.

If you want to take an advantage in one game, u have less advantage in the next game, anyone agree?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2014, 11:34 AM   #2
Rookie

iluvnug's Arena

Re: Suggestion about season boost

now that sounds like a bad idea. The guy with the most credits will always win with infinite boosts. Can you say pay to win?
Old 12-19-2014, 12:34 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvnug
now that sounds like a bad idea. The guy with the most credits will always win with infinite boosts. Can you say pay to win?

Agreed. Boosts should stay the way they are. They even the odds against a better opponent that is still in striking distance... If He boosts back he's not a bot... 😁

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Old 12-19-2014, 12:35 PM   #4
Rookie

They could put some work in the activation glitch though.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Old 12-19-2014, 08:26 PM   #5
Banned

If we could have 5 minutes per quarter to pick the players we went to play for the quarter it would make a good change. Those who are around can have an upper hand at playing their cards. Would also make seasons more of a game than just something that happens in the back ground.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2014, 08:13 AM   #6
Rookie

iluvnug's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysinSeason
If we could have 5 minutes per quarter to pick the players we went to play for the quarter it would make a good change. Those who are around can have an upper hand at playing their cards. Would also make seasons more of a game than just something that happens in the back ground.
I'd be a zombie if this happened. As it is, I barely get enough sleep. Instead of doing that maybe they should just create a new game for the people who want to be awake grinding all day.
Old 12-20-2014, 08:20 AM   #7
Rookie

For me boost should be earned only tru QG and must not be for sale
Old 12-20-2014, 01:29 PM   #8
Rookie

When I was still playing this game, I only need to look at my opponents line up to know if I have a chance of winning or not. If the discrepancy is too high then why bother to boost. This is a ratings games, the one's who has the better tier cards always wins. Numbers doesn't lie.

If I think I have a chance, I will boost up all stat twice. The first is to see If I can win. If I won, I will boost again. But this time I'm expecting my opponent to use the boost too. If I won again, then I will continue boosting. But if I loose, then it's all over, I'll just stop.

I'll move on to another season and collect the my rewards.It's that simple.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »