Home

Maintenance on Dec 21st, 2pm PST

This is a discussion on Maintenance on Dec 21st, 2pm PST within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2014, 12:32 AM   #49
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Maintenance on Dec 21st, 2pm PST

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
To be clear, this is not an approval problem. We had the update approved already. We simply pushed the button to release to the store earlier today. Any time we have done that in the past it only took a few hours for it appear on the App Store. Basically, their App Store mirrors the bits to all the App Stores around the world which takes some time, but usually not this long. Today has been very unusual, I am guessing because of the imminent holidays. This is well beyond the usual time Apple's servers have updated unfortunately.
Appreciate the thorough explanation
Old 12-22-2014, 12:45 AM   #50
Just started!

Sour_Kush606's Arena

OVR: 0
I got my update but it still says maintenance so I thought the update wouldn't be out until the maintanance was done
Old 12-22-2014, 12:53 AM   #51
Rookie

My playoff is gonna begin in an hour, I ranked NO.1 in the regular season, now I really worried my opponent has "Energy Auto Refill" then I will lose even in the first round... It's too frustrated....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2014, 12:58 AM   #52
Pro

80-85% don't use Apple products so just turn on the game, they can wait themself don't punish the masses.
RC isn't live so it doesn't matter really

IGN:Glover20064
MVP:Epic pro Jameer Nelson
Tier:Epic+
Old 12-22-2014, 01:06 AM   #53
All Star

apos1914's Arena

I dont get it. Why should Android users wait for Apple to approve the app? It's their problem. What's the worst that can happen if we played and they didnt?

They may decide to review and approve the app tomorrow, what does that mean? That we should wait until then? Come on CD, just open up the app and let Apple deal with the angry iOS users. It's not our fault.
Old 12-22-2014, 01:10 AM   #54
MVP

VizzyXV's Arena

OVR: 2

I thought it was pretty obvious, it wouldn't be fair to the Apple users who are in playoffs and can't re-energize going up against Android users who are able to re-energize
Old 12-22-2014, 01:20 AM   #55
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VizzyXV
I thought it was pretty obvious, it wouldn't be fair to the Apple users who are in playoffs and can't re-energize going up against Android users who are able to re-energize
It still doesn't make sense, if it where other way around I would say release it as well, seasons and regular qg isn't that important. RC event is only thing they should hold back for

IGN:Glover20064
MVP:Epic pro Jameer Nelson
Tier:Epic+
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2014, 01:22 AM   #56
All Star

apos1914's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VizzyXV
Sorry but that's their problem. Cat Daddy released an update for all Operating Systems. And from their side, this update was available immediately.

Now, if Apple wants to spend 1-2-3-5 days to test, evaluate and approve the app, that's THEIR problem. It is not Cat Daddy's or Android users fault that one company has these security/quality control issues. And it's not CD's obligation to make some "special arrangements" just for Apple. CD just publishes a multiplatform game and gives it to everyone. What and how Apple decides to handle it, is entirely up to Apple and noone else can (nor should) be held accountable for that. That is the Apple policy and they should be the ones to have to deal with it.

iOS users should wait while the other users played. And IF those iOS users had a problem with that, they should turn to Apple and complain to it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »