Home

Are boosts bugged?

This is a discussion on Are boosts bugged? within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2014, 11:41 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Are boosts bugged?

This morning while I played Quick Games I earned 3 Boosts from the draft board. 1 Defense boost and 2 offensive boosts I got the message for both of them that I'm full on both of them and that I wouldn't earn more. Just now I remembered that I need to refill my players' energy coz I haven't done it in hours so I logged on the app to refill their energy and swap some members from the bench and then when I looked at my Boosts below it says I have 2/5 Defense boosts and 4/5 offense boosts, what's up with that?? Are they bugged? Should I just use them if they're just gonna disappear like that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2014, 11:55 PM   #2
MVP

Mas009's Arena

Re: Are boosts bugged?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja1108
This morning while I played Quick Games I earned 3 Boosts from the draft board. 1 Defense boost and 2 offensive boosts I got the message for both of them that I'm full on both of them and that I wouldn't earn more. Just now I remembered that I need to refill my players' energy coz I haven't done it in hours so I logged on the app to refill their energy and swap some members from the bench and then when I looked at my Boosts below it says I have 2/5 Defense boosts and 4/5 offense boosts, what's up with that?? Are they bugged? Should I just use them if they're just gonna disappear like that?
Yeah I have the same issue, I logged a ticket with CD.
Old 12-23-2014, 12:09 AM   #3
Rookie

they come and go... if you close the app and go back in they usually appear as they should.... anyway I agree. same problem for me
Old 12-23-2014, 08:36 AM   #4
Rookie

shadow2201's Arena

OVR: 9

My guess is you have a certain amount you can earn for Boosts. Not that you can fill all boosts 5/5, you can only earn, lets say 15 boosts, so some aren't going to be completely full. It's not about filling each individual boost, it's about having the max amount available. I could be completely wrong on that note, but that is just a guess.
Old 12-23-2014, 01:44 PM   #5
All Star

apos1914's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow2201
My guess is you have a certain amount you can earn for Boosts. Not that you can fill all boosts 5/5, you can only earn, lets say 15 boosts, so some aren't going to be completely full. It's not about filling each individual boost, it's about having the max amount available. I could be completely wrong on that note, but that is just a guess.
I have had 5/5 on all boosts at the same time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2014, 02:44 PM   #6
Rookie

shadow2201's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by apos1914
I have had 5/5 on all boosts at the same time.
Huh....guess it is bugged then, because I've never had 5/5 on all of them at the same time! My bad! Thanks for clearing that up Apos!
Old 12-23-2014, 09:24 PM   #7
Rookie

JCMorgan86's Arena

When it comes to those boosts for the season mode, it would be really..really good if the draft board would stop giving them to you once you've filled up each particular one. Now that Rival Clash has been in the game its the mode i play other than quick games. Season mode just isnt worth the effort and focus even if you win. I keep getting the message about being full of a particular boost as if it's my fault it's full.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »