Home

Frequent Network Error Messages

This is a discussion on Frequent Network Error Messages within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2014, 10:52 AM   #1
Rookie

JCMorgan86's Arena

OVR: 0
Frequent Network Error Messages

Since I have started playing the Xmas Rivals Clash at about 7PM est Tuesday evening, I have been kicked from the game continously after about every 4th game. Sometimes if I perform a task that takes too long like trying to get rid of 50 of 60 cards, the game claims a Network Error and kicks me. I have looked around the forum and notice that nobody else seems to be getting the Network Error issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2014, 11:00 AM   #2
All Star

apos1914's Arena

Re: Frequent Network Error Messages

The most irritating thing (which happens more frequently lately) is when you finish a quick game and right before you claim your picks it throws you out with a "network error". And they don't even stack up for the next time, they are lost completely.
Old 12-24-2014, 12:01 PM   #3
Rookie

JCMorgan86's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by apos1914
The most irritating thing (which happens more frequently lately) is when you finish a quick game and right before you claim your picks it throws you out with a "network error". And they don't even stack up for the next time, they are lost completely.

Nail on the head, I forgot to even mention that. Plus, in RC this happens concidentally enough right after you win just like you stated. Meaning I'm missing out on the Points and my Card picks. Just hard to imagine this is only happening to you and I. There must be more but maybe the people in charge of monitoring this are on break or whatever. Just dont understand why throw any sort of competition/contest that runs through a major holiday if you aren't going to monitor it?
Old 12-24-2014, 10:59 PM   #4
Rookie

DaFunkDoc's Arena

Not sure about before but both gaming networks are under attack from a hacker group. They don't have anything else better to do?
Old 12-26-2014, 06:49 PM   #5
Rookie

JCMorgan86's Arena

The Network Error issues are still going on, not bad enough to really stop progression during RC but heck thats only because I am where I want to finish at. With another RC coming up so soon, I seriously hope this problem is fixed. Also, I doubt this has anything to do with the little clash of rivaling mamas boys that messed up xbox live and psn because i dont link my systems any more. I no longer play the console version of NBA 2K15.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2014, 01:19 PM   #6
Rookie

JCMorgan86's Arena

The Error Messages are still going on as of Sunday 12/28/14 1:14 EST. Has anyone read anything on Twitter, FaceBook etc where CatDaddy Games or a representative has even at least acknowledged this problem? Hopefully someone important will read my post. There is a pretty good RC coming up Tuesday and I need an Ultra Rare Pro or higher at the Point Guard position in order to get up to Epic tier. Even got a new tablet getting shipped Monday. Hopefully this problem will be resolved by then because I'm planning to finish higher than I ever have in an RC. Usually I settle for an Epic or Epic pro but likely Irving will be the highest rated PG and I'm pretty sure he's at least an Epic so gotta finish high.
Old 12-28-2014, 02:10 PM   #7
Rookie

ak97's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMorgan86
The Error Messages are still going on as of Sunday 12/28/14 1:14 EST. Has anyone read anything on Twitter, FaceBook etc where CatDaddy Games or a representative has even at least acknowledged this problem? Hopefully someone important will read my post. There is a pretty good RC coming up Tuesday and I need an Ultra Rare Pro or higher at the Point Guard position in order to get up to Epic tier. Even got a new tablet getting shipped Monday. Hopefully this problem will be resolved by then because I'm planning to finish higher than I ever have in an RC. Usually I settle for an Epic or Epic pro but likely Irving will be the highest rated PG and I'm pretty sure he's at least an Epic so gotta finish high.
You seem to be the only one with this problem, so maybe its on your end? Maybe a problem with your internet? Try turning it on an off again. If that doesnt work maybe try deleting and reinstalling the app, whenever I have problems with it that seems to fix it.
Old 12-28-2014, 05:17 PM   #8
Rookie

JCMorgan86's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak97
You seem to be the only one with this problem, so maybe its on your end? Maybe a problem with your internet? Try turning it on an off again. If that doesnt work maybe try deleting and reinstalling the app, whenever I have problems with it that seems to fix it.
Great advice, I have not tried your last suggestion of uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I actually hope the problem is on my end because then I can fix it myself. So, yeah I will def try those things.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »