Home

Thoughts on Auction House

This is a discussion on Thoughts on Auction House within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2014, 08:01 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Thoughts on Auction House

YEA only mobile
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2014, 02:10 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 1

Has there been any word on timeframe/features/details? I know they've mentioned the AH quite a bit regarding what can be bought/sold, but is it even a guarantee to be released? My hope is that they're finalizing development and testing as we speak and will roll it out in January, but as far as I can tell they've been very quiet about it.
Old 12-29-2014, 02:19 PM   #27
Cat Daddy Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVizions
Has there been any word on timeframe/features/details? I know they've mentioned the AH quite a bit regarding what can be bought/sold, but is it even a guarantee to be released? My hope is that they're finalizing development and testing as we speak and will roll it out in January, but as far as I can tell they've been very quiet about it.

The Auction House will be released. As you can imagine it is quite a complicated feature though, and given that it involves people's currency we need to make sure it is rock solid. Our Studio is off until January 5th so nothing will happen between now and the 5th, but the Auction House is the #1 focus when we return. It has been in testing for several weeks now, so it is close. I can't comment on an actual release date yet though, so please don't bother asking. It will come out when it's ready, so that everyone has a great experience with it.
Old 12-29-2014, 02:21 PM   #28
Rookie

ak97's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysinSeason
Ftr here are the epics I have. If anyone wants to reserve some for ah I'll sell them for the minimum buy now. Post if you want any as I'll be using some to train if it can get me into star season.

As of now Lou Hudson, Roy hibbert, Rudy gay, Larry Johnson and both Allen iversons are reserved.
Would I be able to get either Goran Dragic or Horace Grant?

Last edited by ak97; 12-29-2014 at 02:24 PM. Reason: removed pictures
Old 12-29-2014, 02:40 PM   #29
Banned

You betcha.
Old 12-29-2014, 02:45 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
The Auction House will be released. As you can imagine it is quite a complicated feature though, and given that it involves people's currency we need to make sure it is rock solid. Our Studio is off until January 5th so nothing will happen between now and the 5th, but the Auction House is the #1 focus when we return. It has been in testing for several weeks now, so it is close. I can't comment on an actual release date yet though, so please don't bother asking. It will come out when it's ready, so that everyone has a great experience with it.
Great answer. I wasn't expecting a date, just wanted to be sure it was definitely a go.

I'd love to hear more about how it will work. Maybe between now and release a post with some details (maybe screenshots) could help shed some light into how it will work and get us hyped. Things like:
- will it rely on current credits or will it be based on a secondary credit system?
- what is the commission percentage?
- are there buy-it-nows? minimum bids?
- auction intervals?
- different views or filters (e.g. can I search for just Legendary LeBron? can I search for Star PFs under XXX credits?)
- will there be any indicator as to whether a pro'd card was properly trained?
- can cards be traded or just bought/sold?
Old 12-29-2014, 02:54 PM   #31
Banned

If we could propose trades that'd be the greatest. Maybe have a base rate for trades. Like 150 credits each.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2014, 03:26 PM   #32
Cat Daddy Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVizions
Great answer. I wasn't expecting a date, just wanted to be sure it was definitely a go.

I'd love to hear more about how it will work. Maybe between now and release a post with some details (maybe screenshots) could help shed some light into how it will work and get us hyped. Things like:
- will it rely on current credits or will it be based on a secondary credit system?
- what is the commission percentage?
- auction intervals?
- different views or filters (e.g. can I search for just Legendary LeBron? can I search for Star PFs under XXX credits?)
- can cards be traded or just bought/sold?

I can answer a few of these now. Caveat - Some things might change as we do more testing, so keep in mind my answers are based on the way things work now.

It relies on Credits.

You can set Buy It Now prices as a seller. There are minimum bids based on rarity of a card.

- auction intervals?

12h, 24h, and 48h

We have several search options. It's quite a lengthy list. You can't type in a card name though. You will be able to search by rarity and position.

No, cards are sold as is with any current training or enhancements. Pay attention to what you bid on.

- can cards be traded or just bought/sold?[/

No, cards cannot be traded. You have to sell a card, then buy a card. That buying and selling is open to the public, so you cannot guarantee that a particular person buys your card.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »