Home

Thoughts on Auction House

This is a discussion on Thoughts on Auction House within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2015, 08:24 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Thoughts on Auction House

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysinSeason
Somebody is gonna have to pay for all the cards being bought on ah. Like the poster above mentioned. 1-2 credits per game at least gives something. The only problem there is scripts would become even more so overpowered as someone like Egbert would have gathered almost 100,000 credits in such a short time.

What if we could draft credit packs. For example in legend tier you could draft an epic credit pack worth 2,500 credits. In epic you'd draft an ultra rare pack worth 1,200 credits. These could also be the resets. Allows people to get lucky and draft some credits of a value around what their reset would be worth. Than they could use the credits to buy packs or ah. Eventually cd will have all the credits back as they become quickly diluted through sales tax.
maybe im wrong but i dont think they need a sales tax. other games needed the sales tax due to other ways of earning credits. but with the low rate of earning compared to the amount of credits used on HS add on top of that the record setters packs that cost 5k with no other way of collecting those cards i see alot of people selling there unwanted cards to purchase the 5k packs to complete the collection plus they are also the best non RC available.
Old 01-03-2015, 12:56 PM   #50
Banned

Pretty sure there's gonna be a 15% fee on all sales.
Old 01-03-2015, 02:01 PM   #51
All Star

apos1914's Arena

Quote:
They announced it already i think. There's gonna be a 10% (or 15%, not really sure) going to CD.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2015, 05:36 PM   #52
Just started!

Can anyone give me a PG or SG epic when auction comes out. Im really close to epic and an epic card would get me there. Thanks
Old 01-03-2015, 06:42 PM   #53
Rookie

mister_k's Arena

Quote:
15% is way too high considering that credits can not be won by playing (Except for daily rewards, but then again the reward is minimum and only players who own NBA 2k15 can access that feature).

CD please, don't kill us with that. Either drop the fee or reduce minimun bids for cards (Maybe 1k for a leg)
Old 01-03-2015, 09:40 PM   #54
Rookie

The "tax" just creates a seller's market lol. You know if someone planned on selling their card for 3000, they're putting it up for 3300.
Old 01-04-2015, 04:09 AM   #55
Rookie

PROSPECTR's Arena

When auction house comes out I'll finally be able to get credits by selling surplus cards and get that star pack I've been dreaming of. But then again it might be more beneficial to just buy the stars players from auction house. Hmmmm.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2015, 09:22 AM   #56
Rookie

iluvnug's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROSPECTR
When auction house comes out I'll finally be able to get credits by selling surplus cards and get that star pack I've been dreaming of. But then again it might be more beneficial to just buy the stars players from auction house. Hmmmm.
I believe packs are going to be obsolete once you can just buy the player you want. I bet that's when we'll see a reduction in prices of packs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »