Home

Drafting patterns

This is a discussion on Drafting patterns within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2014, 06:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Drafting patterns

What is everybody's opinion on the way you pick your cards? Do u think there is really a pattern that works better or is it completely random? Post your pattern
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2014, 10:13 PM   #2
Rookie

jigz87's Arena

Re: Drafting patterns

Pretty sure if you scroll down or flick to page 2 you'll find an identical thread on this topic. May even be two.
Old 01-03-2015, 06:29 PM   #3
Rookie

JCMorgan86's Arena

Yeah, I'm sure I have seen a couple topics like this, maybe they're gone but I seriously don't believe the pattern in which you pick your cards matter. I question whether or not the card or boost you receive from the Draft Board is even random. No way people would be clearing the board 100 + times just to finally receive one card in their tier. If it were truly random, then once you hit the + and ++ levels of your tier i feel you would be pulling a card in your tier way more frequently.
Old 01-03-2015, 06:56 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 1

I'm pretty confident that it's completely random. My only question is whether the board is determined (the rare is set at a specific location) or if it's completely based on odds. In other words, if I'm down to 2 cards, does it matter which card I pick or will the logic be applied to whatever card I pick.
Old 01-03-2015, 09:36 PM   #5
Rookie

Sarp's Arena

Im pretty sure that the location of the reseter card is not determined. If it was determined I cannot explain how do I manage to get it in the last card for many times. Game just deliberately makes you to wait till the last card for reset sometimes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2015, 10:13 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarp
Im pretty sure that the location of the reseter card is not determined. If it was determined I cannot explain how do I manage to get it in the last card for many times. Game just deliberately makes you to wait till the last card for reset sometimes
I'm guessing it could be based off of odds. So if the board is full, you simply have 1/25 chance. If you're down to 2 cards, it's 1/2. Purely based off of a random generator. That's how I would do it. Quick and efficient.
Old 01-05-2015, 04:46 PM   #7
Rookie

shadow2201's Arena

OVR: 9

I've done a bunch of different patterns, tried going random, tried this and that, and rarely get the same reset spot or area twice. Some people say they find theirs in general area's all the time, but for me it's completely random!
Old 01-05-2015, 05:29 PM   #8
Rookie

JCMorgan86's Arena

In my opinion, I just don't believe the reset is truly random. I can agree that the location of the reset card may be random, but what you will pull does not feel truly random. I just feel that the card pulled does not feel random because if it were we would all have stacked decks from our tiers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »