Home

N00b Guide to MyTeamMobile 2k15

This is a discussion on N00b Guide to MyTeamMobile 2k15 within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2015, 11:19 PM   #17
Rookie

PROSPECTR's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: N00b Guide to MyTeamMobile 2k15

Excellent job
Old 02-23-2015, 01:03 PM   #18
Rookie

JohnCouscous's Arena

Can you precise the minimum for each tier?
Old 02-23-2015, 07:13 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCouscous
Can you precise the minimum for each tier?
That's a good one to add. If anyone is willing to list out some of the combinations that will get you into a tier, I'll post it up.
Old 02-23-2015, 07:25 PM   #20
Rookie

If it's better to play in your own tier for season, then why do people put commons on the bench? I'm in epic tier and I can't win the season cause the people I'm up against use that strategy instead of going to legendary. I just setting for losing second round to get the single epic. So why won't they just go to legendary and lose the second round to get a legendary? In epic you have to get first place to even get a legendary but that doesn't mean they would win cause atleast 3-4 players are using that same strategy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-23-2015, 07:47 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankb14
If it's better to play in your own tier for season, then why do people put commons on the bench? I'm in epic tier and I can't win the season cause the people I'm up against use that strategy instead of going to legendary. I just setting for losing second round to get the single epic. So why won't they just go to legendary and lose the second round to get a legendary? In epic you have to get first place to even get a legendary but that doesn't mean they would win cause atleast 3-4 players are using that same strategy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They may not qualify for Legendary tier. If they're just short, it's definitely the right move by them to add commons to their bench so they play lesser competition. If they can qualify for a higher tier, but choose to stay down... well, they're idiots.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2015, 07:54 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

What is the correct way to train a card? Because I feel I screwed up when doing it. I usually train using untrained commons and uncommons (pros if I have them). I know not to do the pros anymore. But if I am going to use commons and uncommons should I train them fully before using them to train?
Old 02-23-2015, 08:04 PM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
What is the correct way to train a card? Because I feel I screwed up when doing it. I usually train using untrained commons and uncommons (pros if I have them). I know not to do the pros anymore. But if I am going to use commons and uncommons should I train them fully before using them to train?
No, not necessarily. Generally, just train using commons and uncommons as they are. You can definitely merge them (it does give you a bit of a bonus), but don't train them before using them to train.

The exception would be when you have nothing to train. What I usually do then is train up a UR or SR and then wait to land a good card, at which time I use that UR or SR to train the better card. You only retain about 60% of the value that you trained, but it's a way of "storing" training.
Old 02-23-2015, 08:06 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVizions
No, not necessarily. Generally, just train using commons and uncommons as they are. You can definitely merge them (it does give you a bit of a bonus), but don't train them before using them to train.

The exception would be when you have nothing to train. What I usually do then is train up a UR or SR and then wait to land a good card, at which time I use that UR or SR to train the better card. You only retain about 60% of the value that you trained, but it's a way of "storing" training.
OK it's just I've playing a lot of quick games lately and it seems that my cards have been worse than I have. Like I just played a guy with Pro UR Nick Batum and I noticed some of it's stats were then higher one I have.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »