Home

Money spent on the game

This is a discussion on Money spent on the game within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2015, 09:42 PM   #25
MVP

ocballer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Money spent on the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by umiprophetic
I've maybe spent $50 total into this game, but I have multiple MVPs (6 pros at the moment) because of the AH. I may have sold somewhere around 20-25 star pros and 15 single stars that I've won through several seasons and used all the credits earned on MVP packs. So getting MVP pros without spending the money is possible, but takes a lot of hard work and patience.
I find it hard to believe u sold 20-25 star pros. When not that many people had 10 before ah came out. I agree I use ah sales to buy mvp packs too but I played almost 35000 games I only sold 3 star pro on ah and I have 10 sp in my lineup so a total of 13 sp. I lost only 3 seasons in star. U have around 14000 games and u had 20-25 sp and 15 singles before ah...
$50 spent cloudy....
PO++
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2015, 10:14 PM   #26
Rookie

unreal_insan1ty's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocballer
I find it hard to believe u sold 20-25 star pros. When not that many people had 10 before ah came out. I agree I use ah sales to buy mvp packs too but I played almost 35000 games I only sold 3 star pro on ah and I have 10 sp in my lineup so a total of 13 sp. I lost only 3 seasons in star. U have around 14000 games and u had 20-25 sp and 15 singles before ah...
$50 spent cloudy....
[img]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/12/625cad84d4fdda9bfaeb4ff83e2511ed.jpg[/IG]

I've spent about $150 on this game for a reason I can't even fathom. Some people get lucky with Star Lebrons and such they can sell for a ton of credits, not really worth calling anyone out about spending in this game because even if you drop $2k you won't have the strongest deck.
Old 03-12-2015, 10:18 PM   #27
Rookie

I haven't paid a penny but I am now at the STAR tier... I think that is an achievement....
Old 03-12-2015, 10:41 PM   #28
MVP

ocballer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by unreal_insan1ty
I've spent about $150 on this game for a reason I can't even fathom. Some people get lucky with Star Lebrons and such they can sell for a ton of credits, not really worth calling anyone out about spending in this game because even if you drop $2k you won't have the strongest deck.
I'm just saying u don't need to be ashamed if u spent cash on this game. We all do it. I just don't believe he had 20-25 star pros to sell
PO++
Old 03-12-2015, 10:48 PM   #29
Rookie

unreal_insan1ty's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocballer
I'm just saying u don't need to be ashamed if u spent cash on this game. We all do it. I just don't believe he had 20-25 star pros to sell

true. there is definitely some stigma associated with paying in this game, but really, there shouldn't be. this game is just a hobby, animated collecting and is enjoyable, almost skill free gaming experience. the fact you CAN'T drop $2k and be untouchable is a good thing imo.

I'm the best Battlefield infantry player in the world since Battlefield 2... I appreciate skill based gaming. There is literally nothing in the Battlefield world that one can buy to prevent me dominating you... that said I definitely appreciate a mindless time kill collecting game and don't mind that no matter how much I play or spend I'm gonna get raped by some people's decks.
Old 03-13-2015, 12:20 AM   #30
MVP

SmartForce's Arena

That screenshot with someone at 91,000 games played is mind boggling. I can get a game to complete in around 42 seconds now (I've found that if I mad tap the screen it goes a little faster). I don't think it's possible to get it any faster, and that's not even accounting for the time to get the next QG/RC match going.

Even then that's 63,700 minutes, 1,061 hours and 40 minutes, or just under 44 1/4 real life days. That's a ridiculous amount of time. I'd love to have the 90/95k record setting Star Jordans ... but I'm not sure I can find that amount of time in my schedule
Old 03-13-2015, 06:44 AM   #31
MVP

SmartForce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVizions
I think it's pretty well established that most (if not all) of the usual suspects in the top 5 are not scripters, but rather teams (Egbert, TeamTerminator), Spouses (Beeg), and even cyborgs (SourSyd). I'm guessing there are quite a few in the top 50ish, but those guys up at the top deserve credit for being legit.
We're now 75 and 3/4 hours into the event. In order to be at the current point total Egbert is at, he needs to have won 67.38 games per hour, with hot streaks for every single win.

This is beginning to stretch my suspension of disbelief.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2015, 08:48 AM   #32
MVP

Dextro's Arena

SmartForce, guys like you are the biggest part of the problem. You paid over 200 Bucks for nearly nothing.
The money youīd spend for that deck is unbelievable. Really donīt know how to call it, a rip off would be not strong enough as a description.

I play the game since beginning of February, didnīt spend anything (beside the fact that I bought 2k15) and reached more than you.
But as long as guys spend hundreds of dollars for an unsure bet, they won't change their system. Because that are such low hanging fruits to grab it from you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »