Home

Money spent on the game

This is a discussion on Money spent on the game within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2015, 02:15 AM   #49
Pro

Melcho's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Money spent on the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartForce
This Egbert guy is going to spend at least $1,000 just on hot streaks for this Rivals Clash, and is almost certainly scripting/botting to get #1.
He's mentioned in the main thread that he doesn't pay a cent, any hot streaks purchased now probably would've been from AH sales revenue. After all when you've played over 100k games you've probably got some dupes to sell
Old 03-14-2015, 02:20 AM   #50
MVP

Dextro's Arena

Quote:
I may be able to get a Star player, but it will require that I commit every waking moment to it from now until event end, and even then there's no guarantee since presumably many of the people I need to pass will also be investing time.
It will be possible, but you need to invest a lot of time. Cause everybody is trying to get back in his bracket.
The best you could do, is be at least at the end of the day in the bracket you want to be. After the night you can fight back and stay there. But it is time consuming. Will be my first and last time doing this.

Without investing in hot streaks it is even more consuming, but it is possible. In those high brackets it is all about grinding
Old 03-14-2015, 04:08 AM   #51
MVP

SmartForce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro
It will be possible, but you need to invest a lot of time. Cause everybody is trying to get back in his bracket.
The best you could do, is be at least at the end of the day in the bracket you want to be. After the night you can fight back and stay there. But it is time consuming. Will be my first and last time doing this.

Without investing in hot streaks it is even more consuming, but it is possible. In those high brackets it is all about grinding
Because of the way they schedule RCs, I will probably never be able to get in the top 2 levels. Perhaps I could squeeze out a 75-90th place during Spring Break when I don't have classes to teach, students to see and papers and examinations to prepare/grade.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2015, 04:40 AM   #52
MVP

SmartForce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melcho
He's mentioned in the main thread that he doesn't pay a cent, any hot streaks purchased now probably would've been from AH sales revenue. After all when you've played over 100k games you've probably got some dupes to sell
Yeah, I'm sorry but the AH wasn't around for earlier RCs when he was also using boosts. I don't believe for a second that he's not buying boosts, and I also don't believe that he's legit at all. He could produce a 24/7 stream of someone playing the app and I would be more likely to think it's a forgery than real.
Old 03-14-2015, 07:05 AM   #53
Pro

richie_r1ch's Arena

Quote:
Yeah, I'm sorry but the AH wasn't around for earlier RCs when he was also using boosts. I don't believe for a second that he's not buying boosts, and I also don't believe that he's legit at all. He could produce a 24/7 stream of someone playing the app and I would be more likely to think it's a forgery than real.
Exactly. The points for those few top spots are insane. No way it's human, not even close.

Hell, if you have a deck that strong that you lose 0 games then you pretty much beat the game. Just quit already and let us regular folk take a shot at it.
Old 03-14-2015, 08:21 AM   #54
Rookie

Bane's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_r1ch
Exactly. The points for those few top spots are insane. No way it's human, not even close.

Hell, if you have a deck that strong that you lose 0 games then you pretty much beat the game. Just quit already and let us regular folk take a shot at it.
Even if the usual top 5 quits playing RC it's still not gonna be easy for regular folks like us unless you are willing to spend a few hundred and play 20 hours a day for the whole event.
Old 03-14-2015, 10:09 AM   #55
MVP

SmartForce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane
Even if the usual top 5 quits playing RC it's still not gonna be easy for regular folks like us unless you are willing to spend a few hundred and play 20 hours a day for the whole event.
Scroll down past the top 20 or so and it's much more reasonable to try and compete with those numbers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2015, 10:34 PM   #56
Rookie

Bane's Arena

Quote:
Scroll down past the top 20 or so and it's much more reasonable to try and compete with those numbers.
yeah but if you already have a few star pros the only thing that would really help is top 5 for dupe rc rewards. top 35 for 1 card and 1 star might be useful for the upcoming 25 card mode. And the support if you don't have none. But honestly the time, money and effort needed for top 35 is not worth it for me. So I'm just targeting 451-925. And I'm already safe for the rank since 20 hours ago. I'm just playing +3 casually now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »