Home

Game over for seasons and the free player is dead!

This is a discussion on Game over for seasons and the free player is dead! within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2015, 08:31 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Game over for seasons and the free player is dead!

Catdaddy do you care to explain how removing an epic card as a reward for reaching the semi or the final in epic seasons and replacing it with a pathetic amount of credits amounts to a bonus or not a MASSIVE NERF to the free player?

As it currently stands I would have to WIN 13 seasons to buy 1 epic card given an epic card is worth 1300 minimum. In that time I previosuly would have won 13 epics...

* 100 credits for winning
* 60 credits for second place
* 30 credit for a semi

The amount of credits is so pathetic that they should be IN ADDITION to the previous rewards not a replacement. As it is it is difficult enough to grind a team, now it is in possible.

Grinding a good team in this game is now dead. I will give it a week before I write a scathing review to see if this change is REVERSED! Then that will be the game done for me, review posted and app deleted.

The above isn't a threat, just reality. I have gone from massively excited about this update to extremely disappointed that a game I loved playing has died for me.

Please NW / CD post and save me wasting a week - is this change to seasons going to be reviewed or is it here to stay?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2015, 08:46 PM   #2
Banned

Sir Master Tim's Arena

Re: Game over for seasons and the free player is dead!

While I wasn't excited about the new auction house at first due to the fact that it would be a lot easier to build a team rather then grind, im further insulted that the cut they take out of successful auctions. Charging a posting fee of 20creds alone is a crime as most auctions wont even sell. Then to take a 30% cut out of ones that do sell is a huge middle finger. To add onto it that season rewards are also devalued to chump change credits like 65creds for winning is
Old 03-18-2015, 09:08 PM   #3
Pro

I just can't believe how far removed CD are from their player base that they think this change to seasons is a good one and will be well received.

PLEASE explain the logic how 100 credits is better than ANY random epic that will sell for 1300 credits

I am not even going to address AH cut, minimums, bin which are all dubious but can be lived with. The seasons change KILLS all chance to progress.
Old 03-18-2015, 09:11 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 1

Was NWGameDad serious with his "good day" tweet? Did they seriously think that we wouldn't be pissed over these changes? If so, they are clearly detached from reality.

Last edited by eVizions; 03-18-2015 at 09:23 PM.
Old 03-18-2015, 09:17 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVizions
Was NWGameDad serious with his "good day" tweet? Did they seriously think that we would be pissed over these changes? If so, they are clearly detached from reality.
Haha it is insane right? I wish I had a Twitter account to comment on that, what planet are they living on?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2015, 10:05 PM   #6
Banned

Sir Master Tim's Arena

What I don't get is they know the changes are bogus. We the players wanted a better way to get credits. Their solution? take out valuable rewards from seasons and replace them with low sums of credits. They know we will have a terrible backlash at them for doing it. So why put in the effort to take 2 steps back? Unbelievable how they think were not going to notice just because we got a shiny new auction house. Gotta love buisness
Old 03-19-2015, 07:58 AM   #7
Pro

This game is slowly dying. What are the chances of getting a Star Dupe now if all you get is 1 Star for every season? How many seasons do you have to play to get a dupe now? yes Auction House is there for you if you want to buy any player. but how are you gonna do that if you don't have credits? so you'll have to buy credits which means spending money.. this new update is just shouting out 'money money money' at us. Oh and the BIN prices of AH, don't get me started.

@Lefxy_
MVP: J.Lin

Old 03-19-2015, 08:53 AM   #8
MVP

Dextro's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzjase
Haha it is insane right? I wish I had a Twitter account to comment on that, what planet are they living on?
It is called smoking all day weed and trying to fool the customer

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »