Home

Definitive Strat for RTTP

This is a discussion on Definitive Strat for RTTP within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2015, 08:55 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Definitive Strat for RTTP

Why does it not keep the order that I set in my lineup? Has anyone else seen that happen as well?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2015, 08:57 AM   #66
Pro

jasrulz63's Arena

Cards are chosen at random for each position per quarter.
Old 04-03-2015, 09:01 AM   #67
MVP

SmartForce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by htrain
Why does it not keep the order that I set in my lineup? Has anyone else seen that happen as well?
Each quarter it randomly selects one card from the 5 you have slotted in each position. Cards played in position get the 5% boost, but the RttC cards never get the 5% boost.

This is why you need to put your 5 best cards in one position, and your next 5 best cards in a 2nd position. This will ensure you always have one card from your best 5 and another card from your 6-10th best every quarter, no matter what.

You save them for the "double" event. As long as you can win the "double" event every quarter, you will win every game, so this method allows you to progress the most with the cards you have.

If you have ten Star Pros, then you should be able to easily get all the way through the final card without buying hot streaks or extra game nights.
Old 04-03-2015, 09:13 AM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartForce
Each quarter it randomly selects one card from the 5 you have slotted in each position. Cards played in position get the 5% boost, but the RttC cards never get the 5% boost.

This is why you need to put your 5 best cards in one position, and your next 5 best cards in a 2nd position. This will ensure you always have one card from your best 5 and another card from your 6-10th best every quarter, no matter what.

You save them for the "double" event. As long as you can win the "double" event every quarter, you will win every game, so this method allows you to progress the most with the cards you have.

If you have ten Star Pros, then you should be able to easily get all the way through the final card without buying hot streaks or extra game nights.
I see. Thanks for clearing that up. I wish I had 10 pro stars. I'm in the UR tier in RttC.
Old 04-03-2015, 10:23 AM   #69
Pro

tecnico_25's Arena

Hello Guys,

on the RTTC I'm a legendary tier and in quick game I'm Star tier.

Should be good at every 8 draft selection obtained to close the app and use them on Quick game - Star draft?

Or is it the same?

thanks
Old 04-03-2015, 10:25 AM   #70
Pro

What is the average points total for the double event on the star card?

I can average around 3k for my double events, will this be enough to run +2 successfully at star tier?
Old 04-03-2015, 01:58 PM   #71
Banned

The opponent's cards DO get the 5% bonus. I am playing right now and watched it carefully. The Marc Gasol card got the bonus for playing in position. Do did the Nic Vucevic on the next matchup.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2015, 02:22 PM   #72
MVP

SmartForce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjyergler
The opponent's cards DO get the 5% bonus. I am playing right now and watched it carefully. The Marc Gasol card got the bonus for playing in position. Do did the Nic Vucevic on the next matchup.
Interesting ... can you catch a screen grab of that? I've been watching and literally never seen them get a stat bump. It didn't make sense to me but it was what I was observing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »