Home

Rival Clash Rewards (Nets vs Raptors) - March 26-29

This is a discussion on Rival Clash Rewards (Nets vs Raptors) - March 26-29 within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2015, 12:12 PM   #201
Pro

richie_r1ch's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rival Clash Rewards (Nets vs Raptors) - March 26-29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartForce
6726 I think was the cutoff for #1000. I didn't meet my goal of top-25 this time, and I probably will use the AH to sell off season and reset rewards until I've got enough credits to hotstreak my way to a top-25 finish once just to do it.

Otherwise I think going forward, if I need players in the positions for top-1k, I'll grind 4k each day and make sure I'm not so close to missing out.

With the RC Vince Carter at SG, I can move my Pro Legendary James Harden to PG, unless I can snag a Lowry dupe. I'm still really weak at SF unfortunately.
yea, I've been weak at the SF position since I outgrew my Christmas Nick Young Ultra Pro, and that was a long time ago. I was running epic pro's out of position and was getting dominated at the beginning of this RC at the SF position every time because of the 5%. It really makes a difference. Then I bought a Larry Johnson from a board member to pro mine and it helped A LOT. Drafted some good legend supports during RC which really helped too, was pretty much playing without looking after a while.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2015, 12:17 PM   #202
Pro

richie_r1ch's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rival Clash Rewards (Nets vs Raptors) - March 26-29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro
Luckily I did it without any hot streaks. Beside the one I drafted. But I only got 15 or so
I was really trying to avoid buying hot streaks but I really had no choice, too many periods where I was unable to play. Good thing tho, they were all bought with credits from the AH so it wasn't too bad. Scary to think that even at #493 less than 10 games with hotstreaks would have put me out of the 1000

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »