Home

New Community Manager!

This is a discussion on New Community Manager! within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2015, 07:23 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: New Community Manager!

Old 03-31-2015, 07:29 PM   #34
MVP

Mas009's Arena

OVR: 0

Welcome.

Thanks for all the support till now NWGameDad.

I really enjoy most aspects of the game, and I once did with seasons too.

But with the prize changes its really killed that aspect of the game for me personally, 4 days to win 1 Star and 1000 credits is just not that exciting.

I was spending big to build my lineup to win seasons, not for RC and not for RTTC, since the nerf of season rewards I really dont feel the need to continue to upgrade my team.

Can we please have the reward structure reviewed, its such a let down. I just let it run though a season now, use 100 credits towards the end and make sure I get past the first round then check back in the next day to collect what ever I get, don't care about the credits as 1000 does nothing for me (better than 400 but not a big difference).

I would suggest at a very minimum the winner getting two stars, and leave everything else as is, im sure most would agree that they are willing to swap the 1000 for another star.
Old 03-31-2015, 07:37 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas009
Welcome.

Thanks for all the support till now NWGameDad.

I really enjoy most aspects of the game, and I once did with seasons too.

But with the prize changes its really killed that aspect of the game for me personally, 4 days to win 1 Star and 1000 credits is just not that exciting.

I was spending big to build my lineup to win seasons, not for RC and not for RTTC, since the nerf of season rewards I really dont feel the need to continue to upgrade my team.

Can we please have the reward structure reviewed, its such a let down. I just let it run though a season now, use 100 credits towards the end and make sure I get past the first round then check back in the next day to collect what ever I get, don't care about the credits as 1000 does nothing for me (better than 400 but not a big difference).

I would suggest at a very minimum the winner getting two stars, and leave everything else as is, im sure most would agree that they are willing to swap the 1000 for another star.
Agreed. Credits suck. I don't see why we can't go back to what it was. The only reward that might have even slightly been considered a lot was winning a star season. Personally, I think 3 stars is fine. It's once every 4 days, plus you have to actually win. In 10 seasons, I only managed to win twice. This one card reward bs has change.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2015, 08:03 PM   #36
Pro

The old rewards were perfect.

If you won you got one card for your current tier and one for the next tier.

If you came second you got two cards for your current tier.

These rewards made sense, now they don't. By winning you are starting to accumulate cards for the next tier you are moving too while for coming second you have an increased chance to pro current tier cards to help progress.

The reason there were 3 stars for winning was there was no "next tier" card to give the winner so instead they gave an extra couple of star cards.

When playoff tier comes out we should be able to revert to the above with no problems and the winner of playoff should probably get something like x2 playoff cards and 2k credits.

The season change killed the worth of seasons. If you can't win in lower levels you tank in the QFinals. It has become epically boring.

As an earlier poster said, the point of the game previously was to build your seasons team. Now you don't need to, just need to win one matchup in the playoffs then tank. Pointless
Old 03-31-2015, 10:09 PM   #37
MVP

SmartForce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad_nicholson
i do! but you'll probably want to follow @CatDaddy on the twitter. it's been resurrected and should be the place for all your needs.

(feel free to keep plugged in on dannan, too.)
Should we follow @CatDaddy precisely? That doesn't look like a super legit twitter account at first glance.
Old 03-31-2015, 10:11 PM   #38
Cat Daddy Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartForce
Should we follow @CatDaddy precisely? That doesn't look like a super legit twitter account at first glance.

It is @CatDaddyGames actually. New guys... Sorry Brad! Lol!
Old 03-31-2015, 10:15 PM   #39
MVP

SmartForce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
It is @CatDaddyGames actually. New guys... Sorry Brad! Lol!
Thanks. I followed it (and yours). Feel like reading my novella that is titled an open letter to you? I think that while I was critical, I was fair and I offered constructive suggestions.
Old 03-31-2015, 10:50 PM   #40
Rookie

They really need to fix the rewards for the lower tiers. 2nd place in Epic season only gets you an Epic and 60 credits. 60 credits doesn't get you a whole lot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »