Home

List of SCAMMERS/BAD DEALS

This is a discussion on List of SCAMMERS/BAD DEALS within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2015, 07:18 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: List of SCAMMERS/BAD DEALS

anyone made any deals with someone named 'rashardss'

@Lefxy_
MVP: J.Lin

Old 04-18-2015, 09:04 PM   #50
Rookie

Rashardss is an scammer. He just scammed me 2,1 k.... I'll trust in him bc first time here some one trusted myself and talking to him he convinced me he wasn't. Really needed the credits and was the reason I was so vulnerable. Told him there was a good transactions and a scammers thread and need to know references about him but in the end convinced me. Feeling a bit stupid but my only hope is to save you from him and his scams.

Old 04-18-2015, 10:14 PM   #51
Rookie

Sorry about that man. If you look at the 3rd page of this thread, joaopsr69 is the IGN that's been mentioned before, apparently he made multiple accounts. Guess the only way to avoid scammer is to not buy first and check their accounts to see if it was brand new...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2015, 06:00 AM   #52
Pro

See this guy was literally trying so hard last night to convince me, but something just felt dodgy soon as he said he had 3,200 credits and couldn't do a BIN, we agreed on 2,800 buyback then he realised he made a mistake and he wouldn't have enough due to 30% tax then changed his story saying he had 4,200 credits instead. that's just a warning sign that he had f... up, thank god I was wise enough not to go first.. here's a warning to sellers on here, DON'T BUY FIRST, SELLERS NEVER BUY FIRST! unless obviously the other person is proven trusted.

@Lefxy_
MVP: J.Lin

Old 04-19-2015, 06:42 AM   #53
Rookie

madin972's Arena

Scammers has multiple account now.. with convertsation between them to "prove" they are trusted traders..
On the FB group there's also a guy with multiple account, his IGN is Ignas
MVP : SR D'Angelo Russell
Old 04-25-2015, 07:47 PM   #54
Rookie

mamader9's Arena

glad I looked at this page before dealing with joaopsr69.
Old 04-27-2015, 09:48 PM   #55
d55
Pro

d55's Arena

got scammed by Been_Gifted.. IGN: "Gifted"

We agreed to trade my leg pro DJ for his star Gil... Seemed like a fair deal .. I wasn't going to buy first since he didn't have much of a rep.. A couple people on here vouched for him and when I told him I wouldn't buy first he understood.. So I decided to go ahead and do it after we spoke back and forth all day waiting for my season to end.. I bought his card and he disappeared..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2015, 10:08 PM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by d55
got scammed by Been_Gifted.. IGN: "Gifted"

We agreed to trade my leg pro DJ for his star Gil... Seemed like a fair deal .. I wasn't going to buy first since he didn't have much of a rep.. A couple people on here vouched for him and when I told him I wouldn't buy first he understood.. So I decided to go ahead and do it after we spoke back and forth all day waiting for my season to end.. I bought his card and he disappeared..
Same happened to me today he made me buy first a blake griffin for 6000 with the promise of buying my jerry west star ( basically a trade) and then after i buy blake he says he bought the west but didnt provide proof and mine didnt get bought now he said he is waiting for a guy who is in season that is buying a gillbert arenas from him wich is you so hopefully he is busy and once he appears he gives me my damn 6k back and your deandre jordan

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »