Home

3/2 Nerf, when?

This is a discussion on 3/2 Nerf, when? within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2015, 03:44 PM   #41
Pro

richie_r1ch's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 3/2 Nerf, when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by htrain
what about ladder rewards? do RC games count toward those?
I think so, I believe I got my 1,200 credit ladder reward over the last RC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2015, 04:03 PM   #42
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_r1ch
I think so, I believe I got my 1,200 credit ladder reward over the last RC.
Yea they do but if you use the QG tab to track how many games you have to go, you have to a play a QG for them to show.
Old 04-08-2015, 06:16 PM   #43
Community Manager at Cat Daddy Games

brad_nicholson's Arena

yeah, so we're not huge fans of the 3/2. philosophically, we want players to get awesome cards, put those awesome cards in their decks, and then perform better as a result. that rush you get whenever you pull something new or fantastic? we like that. that feeling you feel when a card really completes your five-man deck? we love that. making a decision to NOT use a card because it benefits your matchmaking isn't something we're all that after (minus the edge cases when you want to, say, avoid tipping over ++ until you receive a few more cards).

we've tried to tackle the 3/2 a couple of times and my impression is that we finally got it. there's some more testing to do, i think, but we'll get that out to you as soon as possible.

(also, sorry about the vagueness -- the fix is a 'secret sauce' kind of thing.)
Old 04-08-2015, 06:25 PM   #44
Banned

Sir Master Tim's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad_nicholson
yeah, so we're not huge fans of the 3/2. philosophically, we want players to get awesome cards, put those awesome cards in their decks, and then perform better as a result. that rush you get whenever you pull something new or fantastic? we like that. that feeling you feel when a card really completes your five-man deck? we love that. making a decision to NOT use a card because it benefits your matchmaking isn't something we're all that after (minus the edge cases when you want to, say, avoid tipping over ++ until you receive a few more cards).

we've tried to tackle the 3/2 a couple of times and my impression is that we finally got it. there's some more testing to do, i think, but we'll get that out to you as soon as possible.

I admire your guys persistency but with the amount of gamers(there are alot of them) and the amount of people looking to exploit(again there are alot of them) its only a matter of time before someone finds a weakness
Old 04-08-2015, 06:30 PM   #45
Community Manager at Cat Daddy Games

brad_nicholson's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Master Tim
I admire your guys persistency but with the amount of gamers(there are alot of them) and the amount of people looking to exploit(again there are alot of them) its only a matter of time before someone finds a weakness

totes. that's video games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2015, 06:35 PM   #46
Rookie

Personally I lose a match against a 3/2 lu just as often as I lose to a 5/0 lu. I use a 3/2 lu as well because I CANNOT win +5 without it. I see no problem.
Old 04-08-2015, 06:53 PM   #47
Banned

Sir Master Tim's Arena

Quote:
totes. that's video games.
I dont think you understand how this relationship is supposed to work. Im supposed to say it wont work then your supposed reassure us that its going to work. Kind of like how sony reasured us our personal information was protected back in 2011. ZIIIING .. score 1 for the home team
Old 04-08-2015, 07:19 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:

Hopefully you scale back +5 games a little to compensate. Last RC, I thought you guys were nerfing the 3/2, so I started out with a lineup of 4 RC Stars and HOF Hakeem and I got massacred. Part of that was probably because I was playing a bunch of 3/2 lineups, but I won like 25% of my games with a lineup of literally the best single cards in the game. I didn't play with my Star Pros because I knew I'd face lineups made up of MVP, P&P, AS and HOF Pros and I wouldn't stand a chance.

I play all +10 games, but if I'm not winning at least 85% of games, I'm probably not going to waste credits on hot streaks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »