Home

CatDaddy, do you hate us?

This is a discussion on CatDaddy, do you hate us? within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2015, 03:44 PM   #57
Banned

Sir Master Tim's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: CatDaddy, do you hate us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncsteve53
NWgamedad has already said they are not changing the reward structure for seasons
CD representatives also said they make changes to help the players. Do you believe that to? Nothing is ever permanent. Guarantee if enough players stop playing something will change. Anyone who says to "just quit then" wont have to worry because CD is slip up or 2 away from massive losses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro
And thanks to this we do have guys in legendary seasons with Star decks who want to grab the 400 credits.
The struggle is real - but you can also complain about the rain in London. It doesn't matter

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Complain about it? Man I love the rain.
Old 04-15-2015, 03:45 PM   #58
Banned

Quote:
If you have the time, read it and if you would spend if they did what I suggest, then tell them that. The more people who say they will spend and support CD for that sort of improvement, the more likely they are to do it.
I didn't explicitly tell them that, but figured it was in the context of what I said, but let me explicitly say this: If you make it so that I can't improve my deck in any appreciable way through RC or RttC, I'll simply stop buying HS packs and not worry about those events. My participation will be in seasons only and I'll play thirty or so QG every day to get energy cards. You'll see my spending go to zero.

If you listen to us, your customers, we'll keep spending what we can on the game.

If you keep patronizing us and insulting our intelligence, we'll move on to other ways to spend our time.

Also, I want to apologize. Syd, BeegDawg, Twista, I didn't mean to imply that you guys have no life. I don't have the time or money to spend that you guys do. Poor choice of words on my part. Sorry.
Old 04-15-2015, 03:51 PM   #59
MVP

Dextro's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Master Tim
CD representatives also said they make changes to help the players. Do you believe that to? Nothing is ever permanent. Guarantee if enough players stop playing something will change. Anyone who says to "just quit then" wont have to worry because CD is slip up or 2 away from massive losses.

Complain about it? Man I love the rain.

Not that it matter, but if I do see too much nerfing in the next weeks I am definitely done with it.
And I mean really, there were 70 pages of complaining in the update thread. There were several other threads and CD didn't care about it - even more, as it stands right now it looks like they still have some rabbits in their hats to make things even more worse.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Old 04-15-2015, 04:03 PM   #60
Pro

I play seasons all the way through, and at least since CD upped the reward to 1000, it seems like all of my opponents do too.

Not saying it's perfect, but 1000 credits isn't exactly worthless. 400 was a joke, especially when CD tried to equate it with the loss of 2 extra Stars, but 1000 isn't that bad. I'd love to see it go up some, but people need to calm down on the rhetoric. It's really hard to tale some of you guys seriously with the CONSTANT bloviating. If you can't be even keeled.... ever... you come across like a maniac that isn't really worth listening to.

I've been very critical of CD, but I'll also be just as vocal about things I think they get right. If you complain about everything (and sound kinda bratty while doing so), I know I wouldn't listen too much.
Old 04-15-2015, 04:07 PM   #61
Banned

Sir Master Tim's Arena

"If you keep patronizing us and insulting our intelligence, we'll move on to other ways to spend our time."

Everyone wants to wonder why myself and others are so harsh to CD. This is why.I don't care if you tell me im wrong. Do it legitly though. Explain with statistical/logical reasoning. Your 3 word answers that don't really explain anything is just as offensive as anything ive said knowing that you went out of your way to dumb it down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2015, 04:41 PM   #62
Pro

secrules2's Arena

I think I've made it pretty clear that I didn't stop playing by choice but with the way they killed season rewards and constantly diminish the time and money that players have put in I'm glad I'm out.

I very much miss the game from before the season reward patch and the belief that the AH wasn't going to be such a money sink but after that and the way it is now it just doesn't seem worth it.

Hopefully 16 isn't such a scam...
Will your eternity be smoking or non-smoking?
Old 04-15-2015, 05:31 PM   #63
Banned

vauux's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncsteve53
NWgamedad has already said they are not changing the reward structure for seasons
Can you link where he said that? Sounds pretty short-sighted to me. Hey we nerfed seasons and everyone hates it but we aren't changing it because.... ???
Old 04-16-2015, 04:55 PM   #64
Banned

CitronsG6's Arena

All this talk about "we want to make it fun, competitive... blah blah blah".... Just got into a leg season with a guy with 5 star pros , so for the next 4 days am just going to energize for a leg card which does nothing for my QG line up... And you guys wonder why we wont stop complaining about the nightmare of an update you shoved down our throats last month..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »