Home

[Official] This Week's RTG, our sched, and Pro'ing

This is a discussion on [Official] This Week's RTG, our sched, and Pro'ing within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2015, 03:44 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: [Official] This Week's RTG, our sched, and Pro'ing

@ action jack, if he dont give pierce for top 25, is for give a greats card is better no ? And he says we can dupe pierce later in events
Old 04-30-2015, 03:45 PM   #18
Banned

JPJames's Arena

Where has Brad gone, can you reply to these questions being asked lol.
Old 04-30-2015, 03:45 PM   #19
All Star

kclutch24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJack
From what I'm reading, what's probably gonna happen is that next week's RC will not feature Pierce as the Top 25 reward, and instead, we'll get a special PO card (likely the one that would've been the final prize of the PO RttC planned for this week). I personally think that's a bad idea, and it'd be better to just postpone the PO RttC two weeks, let P&P Pierce be the Top 25 reward next week, and take it from there.

But under what's being said, Pro'ing Pierce will likely only be possible through buying Packs.

As for the update thing, Apple can still update tomorrow (or maybe even later today?), which would allow CD to push the update, if they so chose, during this Star RttC.
I would re-read Brad's post if I were you.

He said next week's RC would feature PO cards WITHOUT having the chance to dupe Pierce. However, in a future event that is still TBD, people will have a chance to dupe Pierce (without having to buy packs).
Old 04-30-2015, 03:47 PM   #20
Pro

vech's Arena

so what will be the top 25 reward for next rc ? RC Playoffs and Playoffs Greats?
Old 04-30-2015, 03:50 PM   #21
Rookie

not gonna lie, this RTTC lineup is pretty bad.....the only card worth going for is the Pierce and with my current lineup that's not gonna happen....just gonna do +2's to stack up the draft...don't really care for the rest of the cards
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2015, 03:50 PM   #22
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by militaury
@ action jack, if he dont give pierce for top 25, is for give a greats card is better no ? And he says we can dupe pierce later in events
Yeah, 'we' as in 25 people still. There's no way they're going to give it to anyone outside Top25. Think what he's saying is that at some stage down the line of an RC perhaps that they'd take out 'The Greats' card and put Paul Pierce in there for just one event then revert back to normal. so it'll be RC Pro + PNP I'm guessing.

@Lefxy_
MVP: J.Lin

Old 04-30-2015, 03:50 PM   #23
Pro

Oh.. Missed that part. Skimming at work.

I still think it'd be best to just give us Pierce.

If they go with giving out a special PO card, we'll have all missed on the chance to win that card via RttC, only 25 people will be able to get it for free (though finishing Top 25 in RC definitely isn't free), and nobody will have had the opportunity to easily Pro the card (unless they make the Top 25 reward a Pro PO special... still doesn't solve the first part of the problem though).

As for giving out Pierce later, depending on how much later we're talking, maybe people won't even care about another Star Pro at that point. I know if they were giving out RS Legend Pros right now, I wouldn't be at all interested.
Old 04-30-2015, 04:06 PM   #24
Banned

MWIL's Arena

Would of been better using a HoF card at least people could of duped it during seasons

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »