Home

Credits Donation Opportunity

This is a discussion on Credits Donation Opportunity within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2015, 04:32 PM   #17
Rookie

qtdi123's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Credits Donation Opportunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by djeternal2
You realize that ppl like me that spend $ on this game allow ppl to play for free right? If there are no spenders then the game doesn't exist because there's no money in it. So continue putting down the ppl that help keep this game going by spending some $ on a game they enjoy.
Thanks dj. free players like me really appreciate it
Old 05-07-2015, 04:33 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetiMosHated
If you want to blow all your money for decks knock yourself the F out. You don't get those cards back in 2K16
So instead I should spent all my money to give it away for other to blow on theirs decks?? Make sense...
Trustworthy NBA2k15 dealers: Hsan, Waterloo24, ASB37, Yungrah, hatemelikeaboss, EliGKstar, Ghostface_Killah, Exile21, han320, SambaTraube, NoGameNoLife, Gundamduo, Scotty764, vikingsfan04, AKA Thomas, catch22_22_22, VizzyXV
Old 05-07-2015, 04:38 PM   #19
Rookie

I understand that this thread might create some controversy. I support all kinds of players, the spenders and the ones that don't. It's because of the spenders that the game is free and so fun. The reason I made this thread was to help those that can't afford to spend credits or those that do not have time to grind during rttc or rc.
Old 05-07-2015, 04:40 PM   #20
All Star

kclutch24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threesus
I understand that this thread might create some controversy. I support all kinds of players, the spenders and the ones that don't. It's because of the spenders that the game is free and so fun. The reason I made this thread was to help those that can't afford to spend credits or those that do not have time to grind during rttc or rc.
You can't have the best of both worlds.

If those who don't have time to and won't put in the effort, then...don't play. Sorry to be blunt but you're either going to have to spend time or spend money.
Old 05-07-2015, 04:42 PM   #21
All Star

apos1914's Arena

You dont need money to progress in the game. You may not go as fast as the paying players, but that's normal and understandable.

If you grind, grind, grind, you 'll get the cards, the AH is here, you can get credits, you can do a lot of things. Some pay, some play (and a few -like SourSyd- pay AND play, and they dominate the game).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2015, 04:48 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kclutch24
You can't have the best of both worlds.

If those who don't have time to and won't put in the effort, then...don't play. Sorry to be blunt but you're either going to have to spend time or spend money.
I totally understand what you mean. I created this thread to stop the people that contact me for trades but can't follow through then since they do not have enough credits. I'm just trying to fix what I thought was a problen. I'm just a guy looking for some trades.
Old 05-07-2015, 05:03 PM   #23
MVP

joenuts83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by apos1914
You dont need money to progress in the game. You may not go as fast as the paying players, but that's normal and understandable.

If you grind, grind, grind, you 'll get the cards, the AH is here, you can get credits, you can do a lot of things. Some pay, some play (and a few -like SourSyd- pay AND play, and they dominate the game).
Me too, i grinded my butt off to get MVP MJ and they still have no dupe for me and i need a fifth SG star pro bad, i still got a single RC Half Man Half Amazing. Please donate to me so that i can buy a Klay V2 Pro of the AH, they only go for around 11k or 13.2K Bin.
QG LU

Epic Pro Maurice Cheeks
Epic Pro Monta Ellis
Epic Pro Larry Johnson
Epic Pro Draymond Green
Epic Pro Dikembe Mutombo
Old 05-07-2015, 05:14 PM   #24
All Star

yiy1156's Arena

I 100% support this thread if someone donates a po demar derozan or lamarcus Aldridge to me
Epics: 26 (1 support)
Epic Pros: 1 (midyear Tereke Evans)
Drafted Epics: 24
Legendary players: 0
Legendary supports: 2
Drafted: 2
Rivals: MJ, Duncan, Ewing, Dirk, KD

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »