Home

Rivals Clash New Rank & Rewards

This is a discussion on Rivals Clash New Rank & Rewards within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2015, 05:34 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Rivals Clash New Rank & Rewards

Quote:
Originally Posted by joenuts83
PnP Pierce should be available to lower brackets as he is worse than a PO and star RC card but still a nice collectible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASB37
Was hoping to see PnP pierce available to a lower bracket. Kinda useless to the top 25.

I was hoping top 1000 would get RC PO and PO...gonna make the decision to go for top 800 tough.
Definitely agree with this. Anyway you can reconsider giving Pierce for top 1800 (since a single PnP Pierce is weaker than a PO card).
Trustworthy NBA2k15 dealers: Hsan, Waterloo24, ASB37, Yungrah, hatemelikeaboss, EliGKstar, Ghostface_Killah, Exile21, han320, SambaTraube, NoGameNoLife, Gundamduo, Scotty764, vikingsfan04, AKA Thomas, catch22_22_22, VizzyXV
Old 05-12-2015, 05:36 PM   #34
MVP

ASB37's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamtaztik
Definitely agree with this. Anyway you can reconsider giving Pierce for top 1800 (since a single PnP Pierce is weaker than a PO card).

CD logic. Flawless.

PnP Pierce was the RTTC reward before PO tier was introduced. How is a glorified star pro going to help top 25 at all? Top 25 is already guaranteed an RC PO Pro, and a the greats pro with shaq (assuming they got him during RTTC).

Would it have been so terrible to throw the users in the lower ranks a bone?

"You play to win the game."

Last edited by ASB37; 05-12-2015 at 05:39 PM.
Old 05-12-2015, 05:56 PM   #35
Pro

Melcho's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by apos1914
If i get 16.000 credits by Thursday morning, i am going for top 25...

(i hope i 'll be broke till then... )

You'll need double that. Top 25 cutoff was around 32k? Maybe will be higher now that the RC cards are PO cards.

Anyway, about 10 of those 25 spots are going to the Yao's guaranteed lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2015, 06:56 PM   #36
Banned

MWIL's Arena

Kind of sucks top 25 are the only ones able to pro their pnp pierce! Guess I'll have to use him to train my RC rewards since I won't be able to pro him
Old 05-12-2015, 06:57 PM   #37
MVP

CedricFP's Arena

IMO if PNP stars were added to PO season rewards at the 2nd round / semis, it would help to negate some of this as you'd have a chance to dupe it there. I mean, they're equivalent to HOF cards anyway...
Old 05-12-2015, 07:17 PM   #38
Cat Daddy Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASB37
@donoemanfrett The RttC top reward card always matches to the top 25 in RC to get the Pro. Pierce is no different.
— Danan Davis (@NWGameDad) May 12, 2015
CD logic. Flawless.

PnP Pierce was the RTTC reward before PO tier was introduced. How is a glorified star pro going to help top 25 at all? Top 25 is already guaranteed an RC PO Pro, and a the greats pro with shaq (assuming they got him during RTTC).

Would it have been so terrible to throw the users in the lower ranks a bone?

Why were you expecting us to give out more than the 25 we gave out before? PnP Stars are a part of the 3rd best class of cards (behind Greats and PO cards) still and equivalent to a semi-finals reward in a Playoff Season. A Pro PnP Star will beat single Greats and PO cards. They are certainly not useless.

As we promised when we did RttC with Pierce we are providing an opportunity for 25 players to Pro that card, just like if we had run a non-PO tier RC. It doesn't replace a reward for 1-25 so it is simply an extra card there. No one is losing anything, and the same opportunity to Pro the card exists in this RC just as if we had run a Star RC event.

If you really want a Pierce PnP Pro and don't want to be in the top 25, then purchase a PnP pack. Again, no different than before. Not sure why people expected to get a Pro card that would be in the upper echelon outside of the top 25.

Last edited by NWGameDad; 05-12-2015 at 07:26 PM.
Old 05-12-2015, 07:20 PM   #39
All Star

apos1914's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
Sorry for the off-topic question but since you're here...

A lot of us were wondering today, if bots in seasons, now have special cards, like Greats, MVPs, RCs etc.

Sorry again for asking in the wrong topic...
Old 05-12-2015, 07:42 PM   #40
Pro

richie_r1ch's Arena

I'm not mad that Pierce is top 25, I was worried that they would make him top 1000 after playoff tier dropped and I was going to feel like an idiot for not bothering to complete his card since I never have a chance to dupe him anyway. At least I know I made the right decision now

I like the new tier structure, I always did top 1000 but top 800 looks like it's going to be a bloodbath this time around but should be fun. At least top 1800 is not too shabby just in case either.

I do fully expect these playoff cards to go for minimum or close to it this time around, I think the RTTC one's are harder to obtain since many new players have no chance at that one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »