Home

Free cards!

This is a discussion on Free cards! within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2015, 11:56 AM   #41
All Star

apos1914's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Free cards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro
Sure but not everybody is willing to play thousand of games - but on the other hand, buying credits it's not worth it. As they amount of credits you get, is ridiculous for most of the casual players

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
I dont agree, and i dont understad it either. What do low tier, free players, want? To play 50 QGs per day, and get Legs and Stars for free?

This game has the logic "play a lot or pay a lot". If you wont do neither, you cant blame anyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2015, 11:57 AM   #42
Banned

joesseoj's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by apos1914
I dont agree, and i dont understad it either. What do low tier, free players, want? To play 50 QGs per day, and get Legs and Stars for free?

This game has the logic "play a lot or pay a lot". If you wont do neither, you cant blame anyone.
Or play a good amount and pay a good amount.
Old 06-14-2015, 12:38 PM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by muc.zephyr
Hmm, nobody is interested in free cards. Neither me nor nzjase got any requests. Seems like AH is dead as a doorknob.
Cause it's not free, if it costs the buyer credits.
Old 06-14-2015, 12:43 PM   #44
Rookie

muc.zephyr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock1z
Cause it's not free, if it costs the buyer credits.
It's CD's definition of free.
Old 06-14-2015, 12:56 PM   #45
MVP

Dextro's Arena

Quote:

The issue I see are the proportions - and that's what most of the guys piss off. And we now reached a stage, where this is getting more and more obvious

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2015, 01:09 PM   #46
All Star

apos1914's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro
The issue I see are the proportions - and that's what most of the guys piss off. And we now reached a stage, where this is getting more and more obvious

Those who are in the top tiers, either played or payed a lot. I agree that the game "punishes" those who started late, but that's how the game is. You cant expect low and high tier players to have the same chances.

But anyway, it all comes down to dedication. A new player can advance and compete with high tier players. He just has to pay or play. The fact that no one wants to pay 2550 credits for Star cards, indicates players want everything fast, free and easy.

And the excuse "i cant afford the 5k minimum to start the deal", isnt valid. Play the game, get URs, sell them and get the credits. I repeat, i have sold over 15 URs in the last 5-6 days.

Players shouldnt just whine and expect free things (i am not saying that about you, i just used your post as an excuse to express my opinion ).
Old 06-14-2015, 01:20 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Those who are in the top tiers, either played or payed a lot. I agree that the game "punishes" those who started late, but that's how the game is. You cant expect low and high tier players to have the same chances.

But anyway, it all comes down to dedication. A new player can advance and compete with high tier players.
I have played just under 15000 games. And I am going to be entering star tier (QG) later tonight when I get the playoff card from the RC. It isn't hard for someone to move up. All you have to do is play RCs. If it wasn't for them changing the rewards structure (Raptors RC), I wouldn't be where I am today. Because in the Raptors, Wizards and Heat RC's I was able to get the 3 legends. And in the 3 PO RC's I have gotten 2 Stars and obviously a PO card from this RC. I haven't really used the AH because I refuse to spend more money on this game. I spent $20 during the AH beta phase and that's all I am going to spend. I have made some deals with forum members. Like MWIL bought some fodder off me, and I made a deal with NoGameNoLife. A trade Leg Kobe for Leg Lebron (Heat).

Last edited by redsox4evur; 06-14-2015 at 01:32 PM.
Old 06-14-2015, 01:31 PM   #48
MVP

Dextro's Arena

Quote:

But anyway, it all comes down to dedication. A new player can advance and compete with high tier players. He just has to pay or play. The fact that no one wants to pay 2550 credits for Star cards, indicates players want everything fast, free and easy.

And the excuse "i cant afford the 5k minimum to start the deal", isnt valid. Play the game, get URs, sell them and get the credits. I repeat, i have sold over 15 URs in the last 5-6 days.

Players shouldnt just whine and expect free things (i am not saying that about you, i just used your post as an excuse to express my opinion ).

The issue is, that players who could need the Star cards, can't afford it, because of the fact that they can't sell training fodder away, as it would kill progress till they are able to buy the Star card.
You could play tons of games, but that is not realistic for most of the guys.

Personally I don't have any issue with this, I am playing the game since February and already reached playoff++.
The tax and the minimum prices are killing the market for most of the cards at the moment.

I am mean we are offering now buybacks even on PO cards - this is far away from what I would call healthy.
And this is the reason why CD should adjust it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »