Home

NBA2k16 Mobile game ideas/etc

This is a discussion on NBA2k16 Mobile game ideas/etc within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2015, 02:52 AM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA2k16 Mobile game ideas/etc

Close the gap in credits with other options would be nice. 4.99 for 600 then 19.99 for 2500? How bout 11.99 for say 1200 and so on up the chain. Lots of times the 11.99 option would have been enough to get the job done and I would have gladly paid it. Second.... How bout increase the increase of the cards during training? It shouldn't take 4 uncommon cards to move a single uncommon one point. THEY ARE THE SAME TYPE! Would make training easier and less frustrating. How bout some credits cards in the QG deck for each level? Star level could be 750 credits. On a side note I've been P.O. ++ for a month almost with no P.O. draws in QG while Twitter is littered with pictures of others getting them left and right.
Old 06-25-2015, 07:21 AM   #10
Rookie

I'd really like to see the "2 bots playing 7 games against each other in the playoffs" time wasting Thing being removed!
Old 06-25-2015, 07:26 AM   #11
Banned

joesseoj's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StringMusicMy2k15
Close the gap in credits with other options would be nice. 4.99 for 600 then 19.99 for 2500? How bout 11.99 for say 1200 and so on up the chain. Lots of times the 11.99 option would have been enough to get the job done and I would have gladly paid it. Second.... How bout increase the increase of the cards during training? It shouldn't take 4 uncommon cards to move a single uncommon one point. THEY ARE THE SAME TYPE! Would make training easier and less frustrating. How bout some credits cards in the QG deck for each level? Star level could be 750 credits. On a side note I've been P.O. ++ for a month almost with no P.O. draws in QG while Twitter is littered with pictures of others getting them left and right.
Bruh. You would've paid $11.99 for 1200 credits but you won't buy two $4.99 packs, giving you 1200 credits for $9.98? Okay........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2015, 07:28 AM   #12
All Star

apos1914's Arena

One thing i 'd like to see, is cards gaining stats/experience after each season they play in.

For example, let's say i have a team of 9 PO Pros and 1 Pro Star. For each season those cards are in, they would get a slight increase in their stats. +10 for the POs, +5 for the Stars (in total, not each stat).

This way, older cards will still have some use, and the player could carry them for a while, improving them and still keep em relevant.
Old 06-25-2015, 07:30 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by apos1914
One thing i 'd like to see, is cards gaining stats/experience after each season they play in.

For example, let's say i have a team of 9 PO Pros and 1 Pro Star. For each season those cards are in, they would get a slight increase in their stats. +10 for the POs, +5 for the Stars (in total, not each stat).

This way, older cards will still have some use, and the player could carry them for a while, improving them and still keep em relevant.
I like that idea A LOT
Old 06-26-2015, 09:14 AM   #14
Pro

Yonder's Arena

I think the season mode needs a push. At least for the highest tier, I'd love to see something like this:
  • Bring more humans (at least 8) into seasons, even if that means a longer waiting queue
  • More differentiation to rewards. Winner gets a POTG, finalist 1 PO + credits, semi finalist 1 PO. Due to the higher number of humans in a seasons that would actually decrease the number of PO cards created.

Also I'd love to see the Auction House removed. But it seems that this is not a mainstream opinion. ;-)
Old 06-26-2015, 09:40 AM   #15
Rookie

i would like to see

- a coop-modus, where two players play togeteher against two other guys, all real human, only 4 games every 15 min... like 1/8 finals, 1/4 finals, semis and finals...

- real 1on1, where both players have to give their best card to the winner if they lose. the best card stands for the deck strength

- and a function called "auto grind" pay 500 credits, and the games simulates 100 games for u... i know, i know...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2015, 09:40 AM   #16
Rookie

NBA2k16 Mobile game ideas/etc

A select all option when training away common, uncommon and unwanted cards so we will not have to manually tap up to a hundred plus times when training cards.

I would also like to see something like a quick game/rttc leaderboard ranking your current lineup amongst all players.

I would like to see the low battery mode be drastically less draining on a devices battery because with the current mode does nothing noticable for me.Also games in the 2014 app were able to be completed quicker. I would like to see a return to those quick game times. I dont know about anybody else but I really dislike having to tap the screen constanty to make the games finish quicker. I have experienced mild like Carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms from constant grueling grinding during/after RC events.

Last edited by xav777; 06-26-2015 at 11:29 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »