Home

Announcing MyNBA2K16 and MyNBA2K15 Loyalty Rewards

This is a discussion on Announcing MyNBA2K16 and MyNBA2K15 Loyalty Rewards within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2015, 12:16 AM   #481
Rookie

HarrySTruman's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Announcing MyNBA2K16 and MyNBA2K15 Loyalty Rewards

Quote:
Could have played a ton until June and have nothing.
I think that's me. I had several er purple players, and I played maybe 1500 quick games, but I stopped playing long before June. I don't even know what a "playoff" player is.

So I guess I'm starting from scratch this year? I don't see any loyalty reward at all in my new app.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2016, 12:07 AM   #482
Rookie

Any Loyalty Reward program for this year to link up with MyNBA2k17? Just be afraid to sell any cards that in fact it will be calculated in the program.

Looking forward for a reply.
Old 05-31-2016, 02:57 AM   #483
Pro

CAMeagle's Arena

Safe bet is to hold onto all Playoff cards if you're not a grinder with time and effort to play until Labor Day. If you plan to play a lot (you can run at least 6 seasons per month along with the weekly events) and need the RP, you can probably get away with selling auctionable POs and still have solid lineup. Then again, we'll see if CD allows some of theme/event/BTC cards to be auctioned like last year.

Loyalty Rewards were announced on July 1st last year (see first post in this thread), so we're a month away. Maybe try hitting up Spencer/Customer Service or Danan/NWGAMEDAD to see if they'll reveal something. 😉

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Old 05-31-2016, 01:07 PM   #484
Pro

With that said, let's remember that it can argued very strongly that none of loyalty rewards were worth the effort. Especially the crazy jump between tier 3 and tier 4.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Old 06-02-2016, 02:58 AM   #485
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMeagle
Safe bet is to hold onto all Playoff cards if you're not a grinder with time and effort to play until Labor Day. If you plan to play a lot (you can run at least 6 seasons per month along with the weekly events) and need the RP, you can probably get away with selling auctionable POs and still have solid lineup. Then again, we'll see if CD allows some of theme/event/BTC cards to be auctioned like last year.

Loyalty Rewards were announced on July 1st last year (see first post in this thread), so we're a month away. Maybe try hitting up Spencer/Customer Service or Danan/NWGAMEDAD to see if they'll reveal something. 😉

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Thanks your advice. But definitely want CD to share his thoughts to avoid any loss.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »