Home

JORDAN Challenge RTTC Contest (READ RULES PLEASE)

This is a discussion on JORDAN Challenge RTTC Contest (READ RULES PLEASE) within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2015, 09:01 PM   #1
Pro

waterloo24's Arena

OVR: 0
JORDAN Challenge RTTC Contest (READ RULES PLEASE)

What better way to celebrate the 1990's RTTC this week than to feature the most dominant player in the 90's - none other than his Airness, Michael Jordan!

CD said they won't feature Jordan in a RTTC and we can go on and on and disagree about that decision, but it shouldn't stop us from celebrating MJ.

I'm almost at tier 2 in terms of loyalty rewards - and I don't see myself pushing for more with about a month to go. Before I disclose the details of this contest, I want to give a shoutout to the following forum members who have made this 2K15 app enjoyable (well, at least to me)

1. SmartForce - we haven't had an actual interaction but all I can say is I've enjoyed (for the most part) reading your "informative" posts. Your initial strategy for RTTC helped me a lot, and I'm sure a lot of people can say the same too. I've also seen your generosity with other forum members and hope that can continue in the forum (not just with you but with others as well) in the future

2. Kazeyonoma - my very first trade partner. You might be surprised to see yourself in this list but you were the 1st person who traded with me because you had the credits to go 1st when the AH opened and actually was willing to trust. The irony is we both got outbid trading our cards and to this day still have not actually exchanged cards. Had you been a scammer (lol and please don't become one), I might have not been in this forum the way I am now

3. Sarp, Illmatic1909, megatron716 & lt112 - they are no longer active in the forums nor the game but have been helpful in getting me key cards in Star and PO tier

4. MWIL - for hosting the only contest I actually won in this forum (lol Sprewell ftw!)

5. vince217 - need I say more? who's "pump up your common" contest is the inspiration for this contest

6. DarkArrow & NoGameNoLife - who have become my friends in the forums throughout the season

7. joesseoj - for his 2000 credit donation!

----------
and with no further delay, please READ the following RULES:
  • SCAMMERS are not welcome.

• Contest runs during RTTC only. so Wed - Sun this week. Screenshots must be submitted on this thread only (not PM) by 12 PM EASTERN time on Monday August 17. I will declare the winner within the next few hours of that deadline

• Same rules/contest applies as Vince's "pump up your common" contest, with an exception - you MUST use specific Jordan cards from those glorious ladder rewards. Yes, that means not everyone will be able to participate to this, but those who still can, will be glad they've kept those MJs.

• THREE winners will be chosen

1000 credits to the most pumped up/stat boosted EPIC Jordan
    and
    1000 credits to the most pumped up/stat boosted ULTRA RARE Jordan
    and
    1000 credits to the most pumped up/stat boosted SUPER RARE Jordan

^ you CAN have those cards fully trained and proed and have enhancements.

- I would like to increase the prize money, however I only have 1000 credits to give out so IF anyone would like to contribute, please feel free to PM me.

- As an alternate prize, I have a PO Serge Ibaka (2 slots untrained) to give net of tax. In other words, IF you can GO FIRST, AFFORD IT, you bid on it for 7500 and give you the full 5250 bb.

• You can post as many times as you want, BUT delete your old posts. This will speed up determining the winner, and also help fellow contestants determine who has the highest score.

• I (waterloo24) will pay 1000 credits to the SR Jordan winner, while joesseoj will pay 1000 credits each to the UR Jordan and EPIC Jordan
    winner

• Only a handful have the Legendary, Star, Record Setter, MVP and the $1000 Jordan aka "The Greats" Jordan. - However, whoever does have them - feel free to post their total stats just for fun. Who knows maybe you can make a "sidebet" with those who have them as well

• Another great point brought up by recent questions, the intention is to have THREE separate winners. In the event you manage to have the highest pumped Jordan for EPIC and UR for example, you only win the reward for the highest tier (in that case EPIC), and the 2nd place in UR wins in your place instead

• Please make sure the SCREENSHOT you upload has proof it is from the RTTC lineup and shows your IGN. It prevents any doubts for photoshops or screengrabing someone else's pictures.

Best of luck to everyone! And I hope you all enjoy.

CLICK BELOW FOR:

MY 2K15 GOOD TRANSACTION LIST

Last edited by waterloo24; 08-12-2015 at 09:53 AM. Reason: UPDATE
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2015, 09:04 PM   #2
MVP

CedricFP's Arena

Re: JORDAN Challenge RTTC Contest (READ RULES PLEASE)

My SR/UR MJs are long gone.

But good luck to everybody! Thanks for running the contest, waterloo
Old 08-10-2015, 09:08 PM   #3
Banned

joesseoj's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CedricFP

Same lol. Nice contest, I'm going to PM you in a few minutes
Old 08-10-2015, 09:16 PM   #4
MVP

kolson21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CedricFP

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesseoj
Same lol. Nice contest, I'm going to PM you in a few minutes

Same here

But I do have the epic pro Jordan.....
Old 08-10-2015, 09:29 PM   #5
Pro

waterloo24's Arena

I will update the main post. Good news already:

joesseoj has volunteered to donate 2000 credits. Prize money for each tier (INCLUDING EPIC) will now be 1000 each.

I will pay the SR winner, he will pay the UR and EPIC winner.

Thanks so much!

CLICK BELOW FOR:

MY 2K15 GOOD TRANSACTION LIST
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2015, 09:34 PM   #6
MVP

kolson21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterloo24

joesseoj has volunteered to donate 2000 credits. Prize money for each tier (INCLUDING EPIC) will now be 1000 each.

Thanks so much!

Palindrome is the real MVP!
Old 08-10-2015, 09:36 PM   #7
Banned

joesseoj's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolson21
Palindrome is the real MVP!
I literally just paid 2000 credits just so you could participate in this contest..........
Old 08-10-2015, 09:37 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterloo24

Thanks so much!
Great contest idea and I actually still have my SR, UR and Epic Jordans so I can compete.

That being said, the original post still says that Epic Jordans are not included even though this recent post of yours seems to assume they are.

--------------------------------------------------
IGN: Da1nOnlyCMart
MVP: Epic Pro Michael Jordan
Tier: Playoff+

QG lineup
PG: Playoff Greats Jerry West
SG: Playoff Pro Joe Dumars
SF: Playoff Greats Adrian Dantley
PF: Star Pro Greg Monroe
C: Playoff Pro Bill Laimbeer

Good Transactions: kolson21, d55, quandofloo, waterloo24

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »