Home

Blog: MyNBA2K16's Auction House

This is a discussion on Blog: MyNBA2K16's Auction House within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2015, 01:12 AM   #49
Pro

jasrulz63's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Blog: MyNBA2K16's Auction House

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVizions
I agree, but that's what killed it this year. Instead of opening things up a little more, they're going backwards and becoming more restrictive. I don't get it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
I personally don't mind the change. The aim of the changes is to reduce the number of cards on the market which was a major issue with the AH.
Old 08-25-2015, 01:13 AM   #50
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccpaulin
Hi Danan,

Now that you mentioned there will be 2 monetary in the game, RP and credits.
RP from AH sell, achievements and card vendoring. While Credits will come for credit sale using real money.
My questions are where wecan use RP? Will it be exclusive to AH (buying cards/enhancement)? or we can also use it to buy hot streak for events or managers in season game?

Thanks,
Chris
I'm guessing the latter will only be available with credits.

Not a big deal to me though since I don't do RC and never tried to finish an RTTC until they put Greats at the end. I can see this giving some heartburn though.
Old 08-25-2015, 01:18 AM   #51
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasrulz63
I personally don't mind the change. The aim of the changes is to reduce the number of cards on the market which was a major issue with the AH.
The number of cards on the market was due to the fact that a) cards were on the market for a minimum of 12 hours, b) minimums were too high, and so c) nothing would sell and would just sit there. If you can't sell anything, it's going to clog the market.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2015, 01:21 AM   #52
MVP

ignazz's Arena

Well.

My trade/ Paul George from RC/ seems last one this way.
Difficult to imagine That all 10 cards from rttc are not for sale....

I am worried.
Nothing about level of the tax.

Unique technique ;-)

The most importand part of the ekonomic staff without hint.

MVP Dr. J
MVP Shaq
MVP KB x2 waitin for PRO
MVP Dirk
MVP Cowens

team: The Mob 2.0
Old 08-25-2015, 01:49 AM   #53
Pro

jasrulz63's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVizions
The number of cards on the market was due to the fact that a) cards were on the market for a minimum of 12 hours, b) minimums were too high, and so c) nothing would sell and would just sit there. If you can't sell anything, it's going to clog the market.

...and d) there were a lot of cards out there, most which were auctionable. Look at the market after RC finished or during RTTC, there were multiple listings of the same card. Generally (apart from the past few months), the first cards onto the market would sell. Having that many cards means supply far exceeds demand.

Last edited by jasrulz63; 08-25-2015 at 01:55 AM.
Old 08-25-2015, 01:53 AM   #54
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
Not even Season rewards. We want players to feel like they earn rewards from Seasons that help them build their deck, not a card that they immediately throw on the AH in order to get more RP. This will help prevent players from playing "down" in Seasons to try and dominate with OP cards to get a reward they turn around and throw on the AH. They can vendor the Season reward for RP, but that really will not be worth playing down for.
People didn't drop down to get cards though. They dropped down for the credits. The card was unsellable anyway most of the time.

Why drop down for the card? The same card obtained for winning one tier was the prize for reaching the QF in the next tier (except playoff tier of course). And making the QF wasn't usually very difficult. And for PO tier, people did not drop down to get a Star card. It was those powerful 1,000 credits that players wanted.
Old 08-25-2015, 02:01 AM   #55
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
...and d) there were a lot of cards out there, most which were auctionable. Look at the market after RC finished or during RTTC, there were multiple listings of the same card. Generally (apart from the past few months), the first cards onto the market would sell. Having that many cards means supply far exceeds demand.
If a lot of people want to and are capable of duping them, it wouldn't be that much of an issue. You create more demand and limit the supply. Now, everyone just wants to dump their cards so they can make something - anything - because credits are nearly impossible to come by.

It didn't really help, though, that they flooded the game with a million PO cards at the end.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2015, 02:06 AM   #56
Pro

Quote:
I love the fact that event cards won't be auctionable. Not only was the market ruined for that player but sometimes the entire position.

The problem I have is with season rewards not being auctionable. I haven't had very good luck drafting and majority of the cards I've sold have come from season rewards. This past RTTC, I drafted 0 PO, 1 star, 1 Leg and 2 epics. Over 2400 picks and that's it. RTTC before that was the same except I got my PO reset (max) and I drafted one more epic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »