Home

Operation Tier Achievement

This is a discussion on Operation Tier Achievement within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2015, 12:36 PM   #1073
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Operation Tier Achievement

@mvpmak and hamster thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to reach tier 2 unfortunately no dupe means not going to make it. It's great what you guys have done for this community. I'm glad I was able to be part of it for this game and look forward to sharing with you guys when the next game comes out

IGN: KnicksFixer82
MVP: Toni Kukoc
QG Tier: PO++ RttC tier: PO+
Old 09-08-2015, 12:49 PM   #1074
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVPMaK
I want to thank everyone for making this thread, what I feel, a successful one. I initially started this thread to use the 4000+ credits I have to try and help maybe a few people to achieve the next tier. But the overwhelming responses received from all the generous contributors here in the OS community have made helping multiple people a dream come true.

I really appreciate all the contributors putting their trust in me to determine the distribution of the credits. I try my best by weighing in on their Tier level, credits needed, the last RC finishes, and involvements on OS. I also want to thank those who have been helped and in turn helped others after they achieved their goals. This is what makes this community so great.

Another aspect that came up in this thread were the strategies that we were able to come up with for each other. Clarification on how the loyalty point system works, like RC = Greats in loyalty points, has helped some achieve the next tier without any extra credit spend. Planning out a good +5 lineup for RC has helped others to achieve the RC ranking they needed for next tier as well. Planning on different route to achieve the necessary points was also in play.

I hope everyone's fingers (and their family ) will enjoy the breaks for now and let's have a more fun and exciting 2k16.
we have to thank you for all the effort man!

I should've asked for 20 more credits so I could sell some UR and give back like 200 credits

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2015, 12:55 PM   #1075
MVP

MVPMaK's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashis
we have to thank you for all the effort man!

I should've asked for 20 more credits so I could sell some UR and give back like 200 credits

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

That is a good point, noted for next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2015, 01:41 PM   #1076
Rookie

jmcki330's Arena

Thanks MVPMak and everyone who helped me reach Tier 4. You guys are awesome

QUOTE=MVPMaK;2047643195]I want to thank everyone for making this thread, what I feel, a successful one. I initially started this thread to use the 4000+ credits I have to try and help maybe a few people to achieve the next tier. But the overwhelming responses received from all the generous contributors here in the OS community have made helping multiple people a dream come true.

I really appreciate all the contributors putting their trust in me to determine the distribution of the credits. I try my best by weighing in on their Tier level, credits needed, the last RC finishes, and involvements on OS. I also want to thank those who have been helped and in turn helped others after they achieved their goals. This is what makes this community so great.

Another aspect that came up in this thread were the strategies that we were able to come up with for each other. Clarification on how the loyalty point system works, like RC = Greats in loyalty points, has helped some achieve the next tier without any extra credit spend. Planning out a good +5 lineup for RC has helped others to achieve the RC ranking they needed for next tier as well. Planning on different route to achieve the necessary points was also in play.

I hope everyone's fingers (and their family ) will enjoy the breaks for now and let's have a more fun and exciting 2k16. [/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2015, 10:35 PM   #1077
Banned

HamsterJJ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmccarron82
@mvpmak and hamster thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to reach tier 2 unfortunately no dupe means not going to make it. It's great what you guys have done for this community. I'm glad I was able to be part of it for this game and look forward to sharing with you guys when the next game comes out

IGN: KnicksFixer82
MVP: Toni Kukoc
QG Tier: PO++ RttC tier: PO+
Hey man great to have you on board too! 2k16 would be awesome
Old 09-10-2015, 08:36 AM   #1078
Skybox Elite

vince217's Arena

mvpmak,

i know lots have said it, but ill say it too. thanks for organizing this thread to help everyone get to their goals. it was a great way for people who didnt need credits / werent playing for goals anymore to play for other reasons. also... much easier than putting up contests!

on that note... i have 1000 credits (net) to give away (won another season last night) if someone still needs it for whatever.
Old 09-10-2015, 09:26 AM   #1079
MVP

Danab's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince217
mvpmak,

i know lots have said it, but ill say it too. thanks for organizing this thread to help everyone get to their goals. it was a great way for people who didnt need credits / werent playing for goals anymore to play for other reasons. also... much easier than putting up contests!

on that note... i have 1000 credits (net) to give away (won another season last night) if someone still needs it for whatever.
Buy enhancement pack bro Get an epic one and sell it to me for min bin
Old 09-10-2015, 12:01 PM   #1080
Pro

waterloo24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince217
mvpmak,

well I was gonna buy a Greats pack... but now it's back to 14,000 lol

CLICK BELOW FOR:

MY 2K15 GOOD TRANSACTION LIST

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »