Home

Team Perks

This is a discussion on Team Perks within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2015, 06:20 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Team Perks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma
Even then. if you want all 15 people to benefit, you coordinate your purchases as best you can so everyone can use em. you probably won't get all of them but better than just randomly buying and getting no team benefit out of it. OR you just miss it and don't care, the guy bought a pack anyways the 1 hour benefit was just freebie for your team. no hair off their backs, and none off yours.
Yep. If I were buying, I would give them a heads up, but I wouldn't necessarily expect it in return. And I would never ask someone to hold off for a while because it doesn't work with my schedule.

But your last sentence sums it up nicely. Pretty much useless unless you happen to be playing at that time. Don't hurt me, but is of no benefit in that case either. It will go wasted for the vast majority more times than not probably, but CD will talk as if 15 players benefit every time.

Last edited by Elite1216; 11-11-2015 at 06:22 PM.
Old 11-11-2015, 07:35 PM   #50
Cat Daddy Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaStreeb21
On Team goals, do rttc and rc games count towards the 15k games goal or only qg?

And also do we only have 7 days to complete a goal?
or Do we get however long as it takes us, we just have to wait 7 days after the reward is claimed to get a new one?

-DaStreeb21

MVP: Leg Pro Steph Curry

Honestly, I just can't remember if we fixed event games not working towards the Goals in this update or the next one. We have fixed it, I just can't recall if it got in before this update got submitted to Apple.

You have any amount of time you want to finish a Goal. A Goal in progress will not reset without completing it first. Once you complete it then you have to wait 7 days to get your next one. However, we are already working on changing that scheme, so that it is more about doing one per week and the cooldown not triggering off of when you claim the reward. More on that after we have it working though.
Old 11-12-2015, 12:04 PM   #51
Rookie

I'm curious whether there are better team perks in the more expensive packs rather than the 100 credit pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2015, 01:52 PM   #52
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanethemain11
I'm curious whether there are better team perks in the more expensive packs rather than the 100 credit pack

I don't think so. We had a couple guys buy the Deluxe + foil pack a couple times each and got the stat charging twice, the energy refill, and reset the daily picker. Pretty lame.

The only perk I've seen worth anything is the +1 picks. Too bad I only got to use it for a total of 9 minutes combined the 3 times my team has got it.
Old 11-12-2015, 01:55 PM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite1216
I don't think so. We had a couple guys buy the Deluxe + foil pack a couple times each and got the stat charging twice, the energy refill, and reset the daily picker. Pretty lame.

The only perk I've seen worth anything is the +1 picks. Too bad I only got to use it for a total of 9 minutes combined the 3 times my team has got it.

Alright, thanks. I have bought three of the foil packs on sale and gotten two +1 picks and a reset daily picker

Old 11-12-2015, 02:03 PM   #54
Pro

Quote:
Alright, thanks. I have bought three of the foil packs on sale and gotten two +1 picks and a reset daily picker

Two +1 out of 3 packs? Sounds pretty good.
Old 11-12-2015, 02:08 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite1216
Two +1 out of 3 packs? Sounds pretty good.

Yeah I feel pretty lucky except one of the +1's was during the initial +1 day of picks

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2015, 06:46 PM   #56
Pro

Quote:
Yeah I feel pretty lucky except one of the +1's was during the initial +1 day of picks

Your team got the 24 hr +1 pick? That's nice.

My team got 24 hr increased foil card drops. I don't think any of us drafted a Foil above SR the whole time. Definitely saw more foils, but they all were useless.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »