Home

Have you been unfairly banned like me?

This is a discussion on Have you been unfairly banned like me? within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2015, 06:26 PM   #1
Pro

MrDavison's Arena

OVR: 0
Have you been unfairly banned like me?

I always wanted to start a thread, but not with this in mind.

I was locked out of my account on myteam mobile 2k16 today. I cannot understand why I would have been. I have been a loyal, rule-following player since November 2014. I played about 20k games in 2k15 without an issue. I have about 6100 something wins and 300 losses in this years version. I am diligently emailing support to resolve this issue, but who knows when I will get a response.

I have heard of several people like me also being unfairly locked out of their accounts this year and the explanations they get from CD tech support are not sufficient in helping to understand why these account lockdowns are occurring. I thought I would start a thread to make it very visible and bring awareness to anyone from CD to see that they are unfairly banning people without giving any explanation as to why. I don't think it's fair to drop the hammer when there's no clear reason why. We lose progress in our seasons, we are locked out of weekend events and for people who have their accounts restored, there is no explanation as to why they were locked out.

You can add your thoughts as well if you have been locked out like me for no reason. It is very frustrating.

QG Tier: IC++
Champions Tier: IC
Top 25 Tier: IC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2015, 06:31 PM   #2
Rookie

ASFDC48's Arena

Re: Have you been unfairly banned like me?

My account is also locked out.
This is infuriating, frustrating, disappointing, demoralizing and totally uncalled for.

And this needs to be resolved at the earliest possible time with the clear explanation why was the account locked out in the first place.

The MOB
Old 11-18-2015, 06:45 PM   #3
Pro

etched Chaos's Arena

OVR: 4

I too am locked out and haven't even considered cheating let alone actually done so. I've played since MyNBA2k14 and have been a fair player since day one, so am clueless as to why i could fall foul of their anti-cheating procedures.
Old 11-18-2015, 06:51 PM   #4
Rookie

zeglove20's Arena

Same thing for me, i woke up this morning to recharge my player in season and bammmm, your account is locked !!!

Now who knows how long it will take them to unlock it
Old 11-18-2015, 06:59 PM   #5
Pro

etched Chaos's Arena

OVR: 4

Also, my actual playing habits and current LU's aren't indicative of a cheater.

4k games played (started day it released).
Epic Season LU (I have two leg pros, both RC's)
Epic RTTC LU
I also have about 20k in RP's, if i was cheating I would certainly make sure I'm collecting the goals every single day.

If I was a cheater I certainly wouldn't be playing with weak LU's and I certainly would be completing RP goals, every single day. I even reroll the 500 QG goal because I don't want to grind 500 QG's when RC's are the only events i grind that much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2015, 07:15 PM   #6
Rookie

Yes, same here.

I played a few games this morning, then all of a sudden my account was locked. I never cheated. They need to fix this ASAP.
Old 11-18-2015, 09:03 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Yes, this just happened to me. Makes no sense whatsoever. I made the mistake of actually giving this terrible company some of my business, that mistake won't be made again.
Old 11-19-2015, 12:07 AM   #8
Banned

I got locked out too. Im very sad to see that I was locked out. It happened right around when the servers were coming back on from the server maintenance. I was in the middle of a season. I have never cheated this game. I tweeted NWgamedad and he said my account was banned. I was just SICK over seeing him say that. I dont know why my account is locked out its so frustrating.

I really thought he was a nice guy he tweets pretty nicely and politely but he didnt give me the time of day. It was very disappointing. I hope my account comes back on soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »