Home

Account Locked/Banned Explained

This is a discussion on Account Locked/Banned Explained within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2015, 02:18 PM   #25
Banned

Ashi5W's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Account Locked/Banned Explained

Quote:
Originally Posted by DnDMan
Apparently you're all so butt-hurt that your humor and sarcasm meters aren't registering. That's ok.

I'm just going to go do RC on my unbanned account. Sleep well at night knowing that I will finish one slot higher because you're not there.
GTFO no one cares about you lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2015, 02:19 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdogg777
I know someone who had 4500 games played and someone who has 60k(probably close to 100 now) games played. Guess which player was banned?
Funny story. Yesterday I told my Fellows in the Team Chat Room that I saw a player in qg with a record about 45.000 wins and 5.500 losses. And now I'm banned.

catch22_22_22, waterloo 24, yiy1156, A.K.A Thomas
Old 11-19-2015, 02:19 PM   #27
Pro

waterloo24's Arena

All I'm going to say is, imagine if you are NOT on OS and you just opened your app and you were told your account has been locked.

I mean, what are you suppose to do? Yes the explanation is here how to submit a ticket, but what about the rest? That in itself is a flaw. And of course there should be an explanation why.

And the fact that we have to dance around and not sound rude just to avoid getting banned is a serious flaw as well. If you did nothing wrong, you have every right to express yourself. But that should work both ways.

For the users, and for CD.

CLICK BELOW FOR:

MY 2K15 GOOD TRANSACTION LIST
Old 11-19-2015, 02:20 PM   #28
Banned

Ashi5W's Arena

Quote:
You apparently have to clarify every word you say around here. Goddamn PC world where everyone is offended by everything. I'm offended by people that get offended, but I can't do anything about it either. The best advice in the world is just f$%#@ get over it.
Whats PC about what I said? sure ASFDC48 responded to your trolling but no one is being PC here? If anything you're the one being PC by being offended to our reaction to your stupidity and trolling. No one is lashing out at anyone except at the imbeciles who comment on it without knowing anything.

Last edited by Ashi5W; 11-19-2015 at 02:24 PM. Reason: had to add the word trolling
Old 11-19-2015, 02:22 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashi5W
I fully support this harsh action against cheaters, and if possible I would contribute to it, but what I do not support is banning of legitimate players with absolutely no evidence or proof offered. CD is handling this in the worst possible way. The absolute worst way possible. Like it cannot be worse.

Remember the burden of proof lies with the accuser not the accused, asking people who are banned to produce evidence of NOT cheating is something an utter imbecile would do and so far only a few of the members on this site have resorted to such base behaviour.

CD must produce proof for these banning of legitimate players. I'm not even banned and i thought i should speak out especially since we've got some brown nosing ''dude you mustve cheated CD is omnipotent god they can do no wrong cuz im not banned bruh' types hanging around here. By your logic CD whose games are full of bugs and errors suddenly are perfect?

Again I full and totally am against cheating I myself have never cheated and am not banned but have seen several users here who have been banned inexplicably for no reason.

I appreciate the action against hackers/cheaters but am totally against the unfair accusations thrown at legitimate players who have devoted time and money to this game to achieve success.

Also you OSers calling long time legitimate members cheaters; I'm glad your account isn't banned but sincerely hope it happens to you so you can come here and we can tell you 'no man CD is right you're a cheater gtfo'

TL;DR - CD handle this better and produce actual evidence for the bannings without hiding behind the 'its our game we can do what we want' excuse and you people on OS (you know who you are) stop commenting on something you have no idea about. CD has and will make mistakes.

P.S 100% against cheating, 100% legitimate unbanned player here
See, this is where you're wrong. This isn't the legal system. This isn't court. They don't HAVE to do anything. No proof, no explanation, nothing. This is THEIR game, and you aren't forced to play it. Is it fair? Maybe not. Do they care? Most definitely not. They as a company have already shown on numerous occasions that they could give a rat's *** about the people that play their game. They are all about making money, which the people that play this game willingly give them, despite all the slaps to the face.

If my account was banned, I would move on to something else. In the grand scheme of things, this is a game on my phone. It's not worth getting upset over, and I can certainly find other things to do with my time.

Last edited by DnDMan; 11-19-2015 at 02:27 PM.
Old 11-19-2015, 02:28 PM   #30
Banned

Ashi5W's Arena

Quote:
See, this is where you're wrong. This isn't the legal system. This isn't court. They don't HAVE to do anything. No proof, no explanation, nothing. This is THEIR game, and you aren't forced to play it. Is it fair? maybe not. Do they care? Most definitely not. They as a company have already shown on numerous occasions that they could give a rat's *** about the people that play their game, and are all about making money, which the people that play this game willingly give them, despite all the slaps to the face.
As a customer (paying or not) if a service or product is not as intended and if your usage of the service or product is impeded by the producer for no other discernible reason then from every moral and ethical standpoint you have every right to request a reason and evidence for the removal of the product and service (especially since you as a customer have been singled out)

If they wish to do what is immoral and unethical and maintain that since the product and service being tendered is only licensed to us and not sold then I demand to know why my license of that product has been terminated without cause. Sure it says in the small print that they can remove the service without reason but I'm sure it only applies on a large basis and not an individual basis. If they do stand by the small print in their EULA then we truly know what kind of company CD is and what they represent.

Quote:
If my account was banned, I would move on to something else. In the grand scheme of things, this is a game on my phone. It's not worth getting upset over, and I can certainly find other things to do with my time.
Kindly move on then, your input is not necessary nor is it contributing to the cause of this thread. But do spend hundreds of dollars then get banned and move on.
Old 11-19-2015, 02:35 PM   #31
MVP

Adam_19's Arena

They can ban without giving a reason yes but why do that when it's very easy to just provide a reason and some proof as to why someone got banned. Why give ****ty customer service when it's so simple to just give a reason and show evidence. From a business standpoint it makes no sense to develop a reputation for bad customer service over something that can so easily be avoided.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2015, 02:38 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashi5W
If they do stand by the small print in their EULA then we truly know what kind of company CD is and what they represent.

Kindly move on then, your input is not necessary nor is it contributing to the cause of this thread. But do spend hundreds of dollars then get banned and move on.
Yeah I know, everyone on the internet is a part time lawyer.

See, the thing is, we do already know what kind of company it is and what they represent. if you put your faith in something that you know is bad, you deserve whatever happens. That's why I'm not stupid enough to spend hundreds of dollars then get banned.

And why should I move on? My account plays just fine, for free, because I don't cheat.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »