Home

Thanks for the special rttc!

This is a discussion on Thanks for the special rttc! within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2015, 05:42 PM   #9
MVP

Souf sia 4 lia's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Thanks for the special rttc!

Cmon bruh, whining is for losers. Don't you want to be a winner? Just deal with it.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk
Old 11-25-2015, 06:09 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 1

I kind of like it, I kind of hate it. The players they chose were awesome. It sucks we didn't get more time, considering it's a holiday and people will be busy. Also, I'm sick of centers in events. This is 3 in a row. Seriously, give us other positions. Lastly, none of these can be pro'd without buying packs or Star contracts. That's stupid. To pro Bird and Kareem, I'll need both a Star contract and wild card for each. That's ridiculous.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Old 11-25-2015, 08:04 PM   #11
Banned

Thanks for the special rttc!

Hah didn't even think about how you can't pro the cards from the ah. You can't even pro the lower cards without buying packs or contracts.

What's even the point of giving duplicates anyways?

Cd: special thanksgiving event? Special thanks to giving us more money*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by JaysinSeason; 11-25-2015 at 08:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2015, 09:53 PM   #12
Rookie

it's the pro'ing of these cards that makes this event essentially worthless to me....they should either allow them to be auctionable or increase the rate that WC's show up..otherwise..im just gonna grind +2's to get more cards instead from drafts
Old 11-25-2015, 09:58 PM   #13
Rookie

SilkiestSkillzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysinSeason
You've ensured myself as well as plenty others (im sure) will have plenty more time to spend with family and friends over the next couple days.

Seriously? Another center rttc/rc? And the lakers at that? 3 weeks in a row now we've gotten the same position. Not to mention the absolutely hideous designs of whatever you're supposed to call those atrocities leading up to the card I absolutely wanted - said no one.

Cat daddy your greed and complete lack of customer understanding reached new levels every time that bald dude poss something on Twitter or a new feature is pulled out half assedly from the minds of money hungry share holders. From the absolutely ridiculous price changes, to nerfing packs and increasing requirements for everything. Not to mention a 30% tax and the encouragement to cheat and buy black market credits via the skybox.

Seriously pathetic bruh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not a fan of this RttC either but what do you mean black market credits via the skybox?

Good Transactions: Too many to list... Head on over to the Good Transactions thread!
Old 11-25-2015, 11:20 PM   #14
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkiestSkillzz
I'm not a fan of this RttC either but what do you mean black market credits via the skybox?
I don't think the black market RP has anything to do with skybox other than there is a belief that a few of the cards won on skybox auctions were purchased with RP bought on the black market. I think that was what he was referring to.
Old 11-26-2015, 12:07 AM   #15
MVP

cdogg777's Arena

You guys pretty much echo my feelings. Worst RTTC ever. I mean, the first RTTC was the worst ever, and they just made it even worse! At least you could draft the Frobe. This is getting close to the last straw for me. Why am I playing this game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2015, 12:08 AM   #16
MVP

cdogg777's Arena

CD probably making their own bids on skybox cards to raise prices. Not sure what black market means.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »