Home

RC Reward Structure. We need a change.

This is a discussion on RC Reward Structure. We need a change. within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2015, 09:07 AM   #25
MVP

CedricFP's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RC Reward Structure. We need a change.

We all knew the rewards (at the top end) were terrible from the first RC, and yet people still grinded out insane points. We're sending a mixed message to CD. Scripters also cloud the issue as they are no doubt spending RP as well.

It's not the first time somebody has complained about the RC rewards, though you are right it is the first thread dedicated to the issue.

My feeling is, if you got a problem with the top 100 reward, don't go for top 100. Make a post about it all you want, but if you're still putting up those point totals, you're allowing CD to say that they don't have to make a change -- a change would cost money, man hours, and testing for balancing, and possible rebalancing later.

Last edited by CedricFP; 12-08-2015 at 09:10 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2015, 09:24 AM   #26
Rookie

RogerSanchez's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyGoesNova
RogerSanchez, where do you finish every RC and RTTC?

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

I dont play RTTC and foil leg is my max. I cant afford myself tapping whole weekend ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-08-2015, 09:36 AM   #27
Rookie

PsyGoesNova's Arena

Okay Roger. So that means you don't know how the top 100 feel. Please dont dismiss our thoughts on the rewards because that is missing the whole point of the thread entirely.

But hey, sorry for being competitive in a competitive event like RC. I guess we are all just whiners and cry babies who dont exercise our right to vote.

MVP: Pro Epic Dirk Nowitzki
QG Tier: Legendary ++
Season Tier: Legendary
Old 12-08-2015, 09:57 AM   #28
MVP

Souf sia 4 lia's Arena

I agree with the premise and I'm a casual player. Those who can afford the long haul grind should be rewarded accordingly, yet still leaving decent rewards for those of us who can't make that commitment, because of family, work, school or other life choices. I try to stay realistic, I never go into an RC expecting to get the best rewards. A single spec Iggy is the best I've done and this last RC I shot for a foil Leg and was able to pull it off for both my accounts. And guess what, I'm absolutely content with the rewards I receive.

As long as us casual players aren't alienated, I'm all for rewarding the thoroughbreds who put in countless hours to get to the top.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk
Old 12-08-2015, 11:37 AM   #29
MVP

cdogg777's Arena

Sad truth is, if CD is getting the participation and credits spent, unless you come up with a unique way for them to make MORE money, they aren't going to change anything.

It's become quite apparent that CD has no interest in making their game better. They only improve it if there is a direct or indirect way to generate revenue.
Old 12-08-2015, 12:04 PM   #30
MVP

Danab's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdogg777
Sad truth is, if CD is getting the participation and credits spent, unless you come up with a unique way for them to make MORE money, they aren't going to change anything.

It's become quite apparent that CD has no interest in making their game better. They only improve it if there is a direct or indirect way to generate revenue.
I'm sure many people who spend more RP in order to place in top 100 if rewards were more enticing.
==> Maybe some people whould buy credit and convert them into Rp (a very small fraction of people IMO) or more likely people whould have to spend more RP and therefore have less RP for extra packs, meaning (maybe) more star contracts purchased.
Old 12-08-2015, 12:07 PM   #31
Rookie

RogerSanchez's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyGoesNova
Okay Roger. So that means you don't know how the top 100 feel. Please dont dismiss our thoughts on the rewards because that is missing the whole point of the thread entirely.

But hey, sorry for being competitive in a competitive event like RC. I guess we are all just whiners and cry babies who dont exercise our right to vote.

No I don't. But you should feel really bad not because ****ty rewards but for to the time you've spend on tapping your phone. All top players are more than crazy especially free players since they are tapping at least 3x harder. So you can complain or cry but as long you keep tapping and spending your money nothing will change. And the only thing I can say is respect to CD for making people addicted ...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2015, 12:27 PM   #32
Rookie

PsyGoesNova's Arena

Hey Roger, just so you know, I still sleep 8-10 hours a day, and do my daily tasks without any problem during RC because there is a thing in the game called Hot Streaks. Lets just not call out each other here about the tapping and time we spend because WE ALL DO IT.

And enough with the 'stop crying' thing man. No one here is crying. Sit down.

Anyway, I hope CD in someway takes this into consideration but do it in a way that people who does not have the resources to get to the top will not be left out. Its hard enough that the top competitors of the game are not satisfied let alone alienate the bigger percentage of the player base.

MVP: Pro Epic Dirk Nowitzki
QG Tier: Legendary ++
Season Tier: Legendary

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »