Home

Fake Perks and SOOO Much Disappointment

This is a discussion on Fake Perks and SOOO Much Disappointment within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2016, 05:45 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Fake Perks and SOOO Much Disappointment

It could just be me but it seems all of CASH DADDYS perks are fake!!! Foiler alert has never worked, and one felt good but it seems they turn the drop rate down or off to make it worthless, Good agent was good for about 2 events before they ruined it, by basically turning off the drop rate of contracts and extras. They also can't figure out how to pick event cards, we've had two D Wade cards 1 pf and 1 sf, three centers back to back to back. It seems Cash Daddy screws its fans and then gets off on all the disappointment and the fact that we still come back. This app has become a scheme and a joke IMO
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2016, 06:57 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Fake Perks and SOOO Much Disappointment

Couldn't agree with you more Khnum. I was bummed by the cards they kept picking for sure, but I could deal with that. The fact that they have perks that are useless is pretty annoying as well. I don't think I have ever pulled higher than an UR foil. The perk is really good if you want foil commons and uncommon though. That leads me to the one useful perk that used to make grinding worth it. I don't understand how they could nerf it so bad and expect everyone to be ok with it. Oh well, maybe time to find a new game.
Old 01-05-2016, 07:41 PM   #3
Banned

Well we have gotten used to them nerfing anything that benifits the fans. But maybe it hurts because it finally felt like cash daddy was rewarding folks for hard grinding and gameplay. Only to be fluffed again. They truly advertised good agent like it was an actual perk and then took it right back. It only hurts cuz they didn't give any warning they jus secretly nerfed it like we weren't gonna notice. CD is a bunch of gangsters and apparently they know we are either too stupid, too lazy, or too addicted to do anything to change it. I'm getting more and more turned off by this app and the people who run it. Maybe your right.... it might be time for a new game
Old 01-05-2016, 08:23 PM   #4
Just started!

Very disappointed in the way our time is being taking advantage of. Plenty of guys who invest a lot of time in this game to ensure that they will get that team reward, but its a worthless team reward that creates an illusion and false hope. Our time is money, we are not to be taken advantage, and you Cat Daddy take our time and our money, only to give false hope of new team rewards that you created to ensure that we do not benefit from it. What is your solution to our problem Cat Daddy? How do plan on making this MyNBA2k16 app better? Why do you provide false hope to your fans? Where is your commitment to your fans? When did you decide that our time means nothing to you? Your team rewards are useless. Your commitment for your fans no longer exist.
Old 01-07-2016, 04:18 PM   #5
Banned

Can't even get a wild card from packs anymore. Can't sell any cards on auction anymore. Takes even longer to get leg cards. They are scammers.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »