Home

Small Boycott proposal

This is a discussion on Small Boycott proposal within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2016, 11:13 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Small Boycott proposal

Many of us have a number of issues with this application, and so far it has been overly difficult to produce real change. We all know about the bans. We know about the bad tax. We know none of the perks are worth anything. My last straw was the nerf of the drop rate in contracts for the good agent perk. I propose we boycott cash daddy for 2-3 weeks, at least of any cash purchases (because let's face it we all wanna play this app, they are trying to make us hate) I say this in hopes of getting CD's attention, that not only do I love this app and it's potential, but I'm willing to speak up and speak loud about what bothers me about it. I feel this app matters enough to me to try to do something about the experience of all the people who enjoy it jus like me. If you agree let's form a foundation of enough people who feel the same and then take our issue to mainstream social media, united.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2016, 11:23 PM   #2
Banned

Small Boycott proposal

I've had no problems making purchases. I won't be making anymore cash purchases from here on out until danan speaks on at least some of the following issues.

Reasons for high tax

Reasons for extreme number of banned accounts.

Reason for price increase for credit based purchases (hot streaks, game nights)

Reason for silently nerfing contract drop rates during good agent perk.

Alterations to the completely ban happy verification screen.

I'm just one player but if enough people make enough noise with both their voices and wallets maybe we could get some answers and (hopefully) changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by JaysinSeason; 01-06-2016 at 12:01 AM.
Old 01-06-2016, 12:22 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Small Boycott proposal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysinSeason
I've had no problems making purchases. I won't be making anymore cash purchases from here on out until danan speaks on at least some of the following issues.

Reasons for high tax

Reasons for extreme number of banned accounts.

Reason for price increase for credit based purchases (hot streaks, game nights)

Reason for silently nerfing contract drop rates during good agent perk.

Alterations to the completely ban happy verification screen.

I'm just one player but if enough people make enough noise with both their voices and wallets maybe we could get some answers and (hopefully) changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reason for 30% tax - that's what Apple takes from them.

Reason for extreme van numbers - better to punish 100 innocent ppl as long as we get that one cheater

Reason for price increase - more free credit opportunities through goals and team goals

Reason for nerfing star contract perk - things were going to well for the players
Old 01-06-2016, 03:50 AM   #4
Just started!

yes, better to punish 100 innocent ppl as long as we get that one cheater
Old 01-06-2016, 11:10 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Buckets
Reason for 30% tax - that's what Apple takes from them.

Reason for extreme van numbers - better to punish 100 innocent ppl as long as we get that one cheater

Reason for price increase - more free credit opportunities through goals and team goals

Reason for nerfing star contract perk - things were going to well for the players
does apple really tax them 30%?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2016, 11:48 AM   #6
Rookie

I see apple taxing them on any financial transaction dealing with actual money done with in the app . which is why many other apps allow you to make purchases outside the apple wall to avoid paying the 30% tax. But it is to my knowledge that apple doesn't tax on those rp transaction ex. winning an auction in which they take 30% so i wouldn't understand where the 30% for auction will apply. if that were the case then every game on the app store will have to that tax for any purchases done with tokens coins etc that are not real money or havent been obtained using real money.
Old 01-06-2016, 12:54 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necioqx56
I see apple taxing them on any financial transaction dealing with actual money done with in the app . which is why many other apps allow you to make purchases outside the apple wall to avoid paying the 30% tax. But it is to my knowledge that apple doesn't tax on those rp transaction ex. winning an auction in which they take 30% so i wouldn't understand where the 30% for auction will apply. if that were the case then every game on the app store will have to that tax for any purchases done with tokens coins etc that are not real money or havent been obtained using real money.
This is what i thought... so the guys above us were just joking. cuz it wouldn't make any sense to tax money that isn't real. and 30% tax by apple seems illegal in america. but idk for sure tho
Old 01-06-2016, 01:23 PM   #8
MVP

Souf sia 4 lia's Arena

Both Apple and Google tax 30% so it's real. I don't know what Amazon does though.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »