Home

Let's provide our feedback of the game on App Store

This is a discussion on Let's provide our feedback of the game on App Store within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2016, 04:51 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Let's provide our feedback of the game on App Store

Sorry forma my english im from spain, one of my biggest issue is that we cant sell season card rewards or rttc or rivals event.
Other problems is 30% tax of course.
Also it would be very helpfull that the chat around the word should be (separado por países o idiomas)separates for languages, spanish people want to speak with people who speak spanish, and i suppose it hapeens the same with chinesse people,.....
Old 01-12-2016, 05:09 PM   #10
MVP

Adam_19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffernandisco
Sorry forma my english im from spain, one of my biggest issue is that we cant sell season card rewards or rttc or rivals event.

Other problems is 30% tax of course.

Also it would be very helpfull that the chat around the word should be (separado por países o idiomas)separates for languages, spanish people want to speak with people who speak spanish, and i suppose it hapeens the same with chinesse people,.....

I think it's actually good that you can't sell reward cards it stops the auction house from being flooded. Just look at rivals clash for example it wouldn't be healthy for the game if you had like 3,000 people trying to sell the same legendary. Not being able to sell rewards is actually one of the few good additions in this year's app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-12-2016, 06:04 PM   #11
Rookie

It wouldn't be a bad thing. Most people would keep the card, and those few who didn't need it could sell it for some nice RP and other people would pay to have to not use a WC to pro it. Most online games allow you to sell off event items. Unlike in other games, The market would actually stabilize very quickly due to the 3 dupes needed to pro a card, between those selling for RP and those wanting to pro the card.

Last edited by Paton42; 01-12-2016 at 06:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2016, 06:34 PM   #12
MVP

Adam_19's Arena

It most definitely would be a bad thing and this is one of the things they actually got spot on. Realistically most people would sell because they'd rather have the RP. The auction house would be in a terrible state if rewards could be auctioned.
Old 01-12-2016, 08:34 PM   #13
Rookie

Epics will be already going at min and legs will be too if event cards are actionable. How much RP would you then gain from selling
Old 01-15-2016, 02:37 PM   #14
Banned

Thanks for the tip. I hope cat daddy sees we are all feeling pretty much the same... and looKing for any and every way to get them to respond to the fans in a way that benefits the fans and not jus the bottom line
Old 01-15-2016, 06:27 PM   #15
Banned

They should have a mode where they do all 5 positions but you can only work up to one... like a branched rttc... then people would have different cards and could customize decks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2016, 08:11 PM   #16
MVP

CedricFP's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad boy K
They should have a mode where they do all 5 positions but you can only work up to one... like a branched rttc... then people would have different cards and could customize decks
I think that's a pretty cool idea actually but it means for work for CD for the same "reward" so.... eh...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »